October Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

October Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

299 replies

The shining - perfect in every way!
Userlevel 1
The blob or any old horror films as there not scary any more but still great to watch
Userlevel 1
Nightmare on Elm Street. Can't beat a bit of Freddy Krueger.
Userlevel 1
I love the 'Final Destination' films. They are terrifying even when seen for the second or third time. Once seen you start to notice disaster about to happen all around you. The second film is my favourite, where it all goes wrong on a busy fast-moving road. I can't help thinking about it when I'm driving on a motorway!!!!!!! 😱😱
Userlevel 1
American Werewolf in London, largely because I was too young to watch it at the time and ended up having nightmares for ages
Jws, the first one. Watched it far to young and couldn't put my feet in the bottom of the bed cause I thought theyd be bitten off. Also amytiville the original same again can't see a fly with out hearing GET OUT 😂
Badge +10
This is a tricky one, as I have several great horror classics I like due to the fact they use the good old school SFX technology (non of this current cgi computer stuff):
  1. The Evil Dead
  2. The Thing
  3. Hellraiser
  4. Nosferatu
It by S King, the film is unusually close to the brilliant novel
Userlevel 1
Ignoring a couple of the original "video nasties" the best horror film I've ever seen has got to be The Exorcist - a perfect blend of shock & suspense with great effects considering its age.
My favourite horror film has to be A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET, and I enjoyed every film that they made in the series, even though they did give me nightmares at first but I soon got used to seeing Freddy Krueger.
Surely it has to be the 2015 Horror movie of all time - The ID
😂
It has to be Rosemarys Baby!
The Exorcist is my favourite horror movie
Liked the Enfield haunting much better than film conjuring
The original Japanese version of The Ring gave me the heebie jeebies
Abit old skl but Nightmare on Elms street.. never came on tv enough
Userlevel 1
Paranormal Activity - so simple yet a super creepy film!
Userlevel 1
Jaws, best movie ever - enough said.
Got to be the exorcist for me. Just the face that pops up quickly gets me every time 🤣
Don’t have a favourite- too scared to watch horrors! 😕
Userlevel 1
It has to be the first Nightmare on Elm Street for me - an oldie but still remember being terrified 😬😲🤦
Purge
Userlevel 1
Psycho. It was the first of it's kind and a real classic.
Definitely Hereditary!
Oh, definitely Minions
Why iD Mobile?