October Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

October Community Newsletter Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge

Win a Samsung 50" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV

We’re offering one lucky winner the chance to win an amazing Samsung Smart 4K Ultra HDR TV!

HDR technology gives you scene-by-scene image mastering, so you can see the finer details in the picture, even when the setting is dark. Witness the true beauty of a sun-filled landscape or discover what’s lurking in the shadows of a horror movie. Better be careful what you watch this Halloween. You could get more spooked than ever before!

To be in with a chance to win, comment below and tell us, what’s your favourite horror movie?

You’ve got until midnight on Sunday 8th October to enter and we’ll pick the winners at random.

Ghoul Luck!

(T&C’s apply)

This topic has been closed for comments

299 replies

Userlevel 1
My Favourite Horror have to be Hell Rasier Collection.
Userlevel 3
Going old school, does The Thing count as horror or Sci-Fi? 😂
Userlevel 3
My worst horror movie? Any program about Brexit!!
Userlevel 1
I Know What You Did Last Summer!
Hooks still scare the life out of me!
Userlevel 1
Saw 1,2,3
Userlevel 1
Has gotta be the classic Stephen king's it, without a doubt
Userlevel 1
A bit old school but Salem's Lot always scared me!
Userlevel 4
It's probably THE SHINING!
Userlevel 1
Favourite horror movie is Lights Out.

Best one I've watched in a while.
Userlevel 1
Going back a while; Scanners was pretty scary!
Userlevel 1
First Adult Film got into at 15 was The Exorcist and scared me silly. It was an 18 for a reason.
Userlevel 3
Some really good ones already mentioned!
The Ring really scared me when it was released 😬
Userlevel 1
The Shining
My favourite horror movie is 28 days later, I love how scary and real the zombie outbreak feels the whole way through the film!
Userlevel 1
Attack of the killer tomatoes 😂 Trust me its a film!
Userlevel 1
I used to be hooked on horror films when I was younger and the one and only film that made me jump and cover my eyes was a very old film called Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte, with Bette Davis in the leading role.
I suppose if I watched it now it wouldn't seem frightening at all, but it certainly did when I first watched it at the cinema, the suspense and atmosphere it created was brilliant.
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Personally I am not big fun of horror movies, to many of them is just to disgusting rather than scary. I have watched few of them though. The one that stick into my memory the most is very first Paranormal Activity. I have watched by myself in my own bedroom with no one else in the house. To increase the fear, at the time there was a believe in my group of friends that this movie is based on facts and all of it happened in real like. When I finished watching it, I was not able to sleep at all for next two nights as I was to frightened to see my duvet just sliding out of my bed. Since, this title stick in my memory so deeply I will make it my favourite.
Userlevel 1
Best horror movie has to be carrie closely followed by news at ten.😁
Userlevel 1
Poltergeist is the best!
Userlevel 1
chitty chitty bang bang - the child catcher scared the life out of me. that's about as scary as I can cope with!
Userlevel 1
My favourite horror film is van helsing
Userlevel 2
Honestly, Friday the 13th sent shivers down my spine. Ahaha, always a classic.
Userlevel 1
My favourite horror movie is pet cemetery by steven king, film gives me shivers though!
Userlevel 1
A Quiet Place had me hooked
Userlevel 1
13 ghosts is my favourite. I love the stories behind each ghost 🙂
Why iD Mobile?