October Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

October Community Newsletter Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge

Win a Samsung 50" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV

We’re offering one lucky winner the chance to win an amazing Samsung Smart 4K Ultra HDR TV!

HDR technology gives you scene-by-scene image mastering, so you can see the finer details in the picture, even when the setting is dark. Witness the true beauty of a sun-filled landscape or discover what’s lurking in the shadows of a horror movie. Better be careful what you watch this Halloween. You could get more spooked than ever before!

To be in with a chance to win, comment below and tell us, what’s your favourite horror movie?

You’ve got until midnight on Sunday 8th October to enter and we’ll pick the winners at random.

Ghoul Luck!

(T&C’s apply)

This topic has been closed for comments

299 replies

Userlevel 1

Thank you iD

Scary Movie! The original.
Userlevel 1
Thank you @iD Mobile
Userlevel 8
Badge

Congrats! @Jayden You’ve been selected as the winner of our October Newsletter Competition. You’ve won a brand new Samsung Smart 4K Ultra HDR TV! 📺

You’ll receive an email today with all the relevant details.

A huge thank you to everyone who entered and shared your favourite horror movie.

Keep an eye out for upcoming competitions 😁

Thanks,
The iD Mobile Team
Wow....Texas chainsaw massacre...one of recent ones. Also it 1 and 2. Love horror movies. Too many to choose from. When I was a child freddy Krueger scared me to death lol!!
Userlevel 1
It’s got to between Scream and IT
My favourite horror movie is Candy Man
Userlevel 1
The innocents would be my favourite.
Killer klowns from outer space. Class 😅
The best Horror Movie ? ...... Just has to be The Shining with Jack Nicholson.......Brrrrrr !!! Chilling in all sorts of ways.
Userlevel 1
My Favorite Horror movie is The Birds
It's got to be The Shining, Jack Nicholson is amazing
Userlevel 1
Poltergeist is the classic
My favourite will be RONG TURN 1,2
My favourite horror movie is Alien. Most would identify Alien as a Sci-Fi film, which it is. However, I think it most definitely crosses over into the Horror genre too.
The Sound of Music. All those singing children - terrifying!
Userlevel 2
Or chucky
Userlevel 2
My favourite horror is IT
Userlevel 1
I thought the original Alien film was one of the scariest, didn't expect it to be a horror movie!
My favourite horror, is amityville horror.
Userlevel 3
My favourite Horror movie would have to be Saw, can't get enough of the gore 😂 it's gross but can't ever look away!
The autopsy of Jane Doe had me hiding behind my hands the whole film😱
Userlevel 2
The Exorcist, though I've never really been a fan of horror movies.
Userlevel 1
steven kings IT definitely ticks the box for best horror film for me
Userlevel 1
Nightmare on Elm Street for me, found it disturbing, nightmares scary enough on their own 🤣
Why iD Mobile?