Blog

Our Christmas deals have landed! - Competition

Our Christmas deals have landed! - Competition

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

224 replies

My best gift ever was a short story written for and about me, with the theme that I was off on an adventure. It incorporated lots of things I liked and was set with a Doctor Who/Sci fi theme. I received a chapter a year from the age of 21 to 25 when my boyfriend at the time had the story published and professionally bound into a proper book for me to keep. 

When I was around 13 in High School, I was obsessed with Zac Efron. One of my friends cut out every picture, interview, even mention of Zac Efron she found in magazines that year and gave me a collage of them for Christmas. It might be a silly thing to most people, but I’ll never forget the effort she put into that gift and how much it meant to me.

My fave presents are always from my daughter, shes 26 years old now…...the best one shes ever got me was my Fave f1 top…..the other being a framed pic signed by one of the F1 greats :)

We had been trying for a while and finding out we are pregnant in 2013 will take some beating

The ring when my husband proposed on Christmas eve at a candlelit church service at the altar and then 3 years later my son Gabriel who was due on christmas day! Most treasured gifts!

A new bike when I was 10. My Dad had reversed over my old one in his car a couple of weeks before Christmas, so I was desperate to get a new one!

A red ride on tractor when I was 3. The best present ever, I rode it solidly for a year until the wheels wore out!

The best Christmas present I ever received was a tiny little Toy Poodle Puppy when I was 7 years old. I had begged my parents for a dog and they got me him. He was with me 11 years. 

That would be a large telescope, its just fascinating to look up at the heavens and see so many objects that the naked eye alone cannot. It marvels me everytime I use it.

a beautiful canvas painting of a ballerina my daughter painted for me

It would have to be a keyboard piano I spotted in Toys R Us when I was about 10 years old! I was quite ill as a child; I slept a lot, and wasn’t very active due to fatigue and severe pain, so I never really wanted anything that required a lot of energy.

This keyboard was one of a few that were plugged in for anyone to try out in the store. It had so many cool settings and tones, and it even helped teach you how to play! I fell in love with it, but it was so expensive. I did ask my parents for it, but I fully believed we wouldn't be able to afford it, so I forgot about it come Christmas.

My parents had hidden it at a family member’s house. So while I was sleeping on Christmas Eve, they placed this giant box under the tree.

My heart (and eyes!) jumped out of my chest when I saw it was for me. I couldn’t wait to open it.

I got so many years out of that thing. I loved it so much, that eventually the electrics in it died. I think I kept it for another year, even though I couldn’t use it anymore lol 

I was sad when I eventually had to bin it, but I’ll forever love the memories and the entertainment it gave me when I was too ill to do anything else :blush:

A dolls house that my dad made, my parents were divorced so I only got to see him on visits and one Christmas he had made me a lovely dolls house, it had lights that worked and was half as big as me I thought it was wonderful

The best gift I received was a second hand keyboard when I was a child. I absolutely loved it and really wanted a keyboard that year and was so pleased to get one x 

The greatest Christmas gift I ever received was the Evel Knievel wind-up stunt motorcycle. No gift has ever come close to giving me as much joy

I got a hamster for Christmas when I was about 7. She was so sweet and I had lots of fun with her. I think my parents regretted their decision by the next Christmas though as she escaped on Christmas Eve and nibbled through lots of the wrapped presents under the tree!

An electric blanket, it is amazing to get into a nice warm bed. My husband laughed at me, but he loves it more that me!

The greatest gift for me was a video call with my partner last year o Christmas Day when, due to me having to isolate, I wasn't able to spend Christmas with my partner. I'm hopeful I will be able to this year.

I remember when I was 10 I got a bike which was totally amazing however when I was 6 I got a baby sister which was the best gift every. I didn’t get to see her Christmas day because my mum was still in hospital but I wouldn’t change it for the world.

My best gift ever was a Raleigh Chopper bike when I was 6 years old. I loved that bike and rode everywhere on it! 

Userlevel 1

Love!

The best Christmas gift I’ve ever received was from my mother and it was a hand made, silver ‘spinner’ celtic ring from a local jewellery company I never take it off as it is so important to me. 

The best gift I ever received was this little bad boy. As to why, I mean, look at it, but the really fun thing was trying to knock decorations from the tree using the rubber tipped missiles. 

I grew up in the 70’s, which was still a while before consoles came out, but the best Christmas present I received was a lovely doll’s house.

What made it extra special was the fact that my Dad had made it himself. 

My favourite was my girlfriend coming home early (Christmas Eve) from a trip. She wasn’t supposed to be home until Boxing Day - so perfect and the best present I could have

The best present I ever received is my eternity ring from my husband after 35 years of marriage. It confirmed that he still loves me no matter what

Why iD Mobile?