Our Christmas deals have landed! - Competition

Our Christmas deals have landed! - Competition

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

224 replies

Userlevel 1

Nokia 3310 Sealed Box

Userlevel 1

I was given a gorgeous Staffy puppy for Christmas 4 years ago! I named him Kobe and he is literally my best friend.

Userlevel 1
My 2 cats are the best present I've ever received.My cat of 19 years passed away and he was my world.I’m disabled so they really are my company and little furry friends and they bring me so much comfort.My mum adopted 2 kittens from the local animal rescue  (4 years ago) for me as a christmas present (she’d been looking for some to adopt before then but it turned out they were ready just before christmas so she got them as my christmas present for me.It’s been 4 years and they are honestly the best present i’ve ever had.

Userlevel 2

The greatest gift I received was an Iphone 4S.

My Iphone 4 got stolen and I couldn’t afford to buy a new Apple phone, so my sister got me that present and I was speechless. I almost cried! 

Honestly, I can't think what my single greatest gift would be. I have just had so many incredible Christmases. From being given a room while I was living rough to my wife saying "Yes" when I proposed and so many in-between I've been beyond lucky.

Writing this, however, I think my most "Christmassy" Christmas would be back when I was 19 and working as a karaoke host at a bar in Hastings. All my friends turned up and brought gifts, food and good times. It was wonderful seeing them all and a tad overwhelming. It's up there with the best moments of my life so far, so I think it qualifies as my greatest gift. Kx

Our best Christmas present ever is to be told we are to be great grandparents from one of our granddaughters .It’s a blessing as she and her sister have both had miscarages this year plus complications .So we are hoping to be holding this special gift in the next six months .

Userlevel 1

The best Christmas present I have been given is my cat, Elliott, I have mental health problems, depression  and anxiety and live alone. So Elliott is my "emotional support cat" He is 11 this Christmas and I know if it hadn't been for him, I wouldn't still be here.

Userlevel 1

My best gift was my new tattoo (an early Christmas gift for this year) to celebrate being made a Master Mason. An excellent permanent reminder of the occasion and a talking point for both Masons and non-Masons alike.

Narrowly missed out on our amazing Black Friday offers and feeling a touch of FOMO? Relax! We think everyone should be able to get an incredible value deal here at iD, so our deals don’t end in November. That’s right, we’re treating everyone to epic deals for the festive season, too.

Let’s get started with our Christmas SIM Only offers. As you probably know by now, we’re all about ‘no fluff, just the good stuff’ at iD Mobile. That means features you’ll love, like Data Rollover and Bill Capping, a Help and Support area where you can find the answers you need, and amazing value.

Well, this month, we’re throwing in a Christmas gift too. Throughout December, we’ll give you a Currys gift card worth up to £50 when you buy a selected 12 or 24-month SIM Only plan. Starting at £10 a month for 12 months, you’ll get 20GB data, unlimited minutes, and a £25 gift card to spend on the tech you love. And it doesn’t stop there – here’s our pick of the best SIM Only deals this month:

Contract length

Monthly cost

Data

Minutes

Currys gift card

24 months

£16

Unlimited

Unlimited

£50

24 months

£10

30GB

Unlimited

£25

12 months

£18

Unlimited

Unlimited

£50

12 months

£16

100GB

Unlimited

£50

12 months

£10

20GB

Unlimited

£25

With savings like this, how can you say no to unlimited data? If you’re after a 12-month contract, we’ll give you all the data you can use for £18 a month, and we’ll give you that £50 gift card as a thank you, too. And if you want to lock in that unbeatable deal for the long term, go for unlimited data for 24 months for only £16 a month. Not bad at all!

Get cashback with our festive Samsung deals

Since it is the season of giving, why not be a friend to yourself as well? If you’ve got your eye out for a phone that can take Christmas family photos that’ll stand the test of time, we’ve got awesome deals on a range of top Samsung phones. It’s guaranteed to be love at frost sight!

So, what’s the deal? It’s simple! We’ll give you up to £150 cashback when you buy a selected Samsung 5G phone with us. Get £100 cashback when you get the impressive Samsung S21, or the big £150 when you choose the beastly Galaxy S21 Ultra.

However, if you’re after a more affordable Samsung that’s still packed with 5G speeds and a ton of features, we haven’t forgotten you. Our festive Samsung deals have something for everyone! Let’s break it down:

Samsung phone

Cashback offer

Galaxy S21 Ultra

£150

Galaxy S21+

£120

Galaxy S21

£100

Galaxy A52s 5G

£80

Galaxy A32 5G

£30

Whether you’ve got your heart set on something from the boundary-pushing S21 range, or you’re simply after a great value Samsung 5G phone with multiple cameras, you can bag yourself a new Samsung AND get cashback this Christmas. Ho ho ho!

Christmas Competition Time:

There was plenty of energy in last month’s Community competition! We asked you guys about your favourite phone release of all time, and your fantastic responses truly sent us down memory lane – everything from the legendary Motorola Razr to the tough-as-nails Nokia 3310. We love that you guys are as passionate about phones as we are.

And speaking of energy, our prize this month may just make your Christmas, and help you get your 2022 off to a flying start. Why? Because we’re giving one lucky iD Community Member the incredible Samsung Galaxy S21 AND a Fitbit Charge 5! That’s in-person quality calls, super-fast 5G and beautiful screen, and an awesome activity tracker to keep on top of all your health stats. We’re talking workouts, heart rate, sleep, and even stress. Kickstart the new year in style!

How to enter:

We want to know ‘What was the greatest Christmas gift you ever received, and why?’ It could be any present, from anyone special in your life, so long as it has a good story! Feel free to add a photo of the gift below, too.

The closing date for entries is 23.59 (GMT) on 15th December 2021, so be sure to post your entry in the comments section below before the deadline. T&C’s apply.

Best of luck and have a wonderful Christmas!

They best gifts I received was around 2008… I woke up early on Christmas morning as an excited 7year old would and started to open my stocking presents, bits of chocolate, note pad, pens, furby and those run round hamsters when you press their nose etc. I wanted more! 
I ventured down stairs to see ‘santa’ had covered the room with presents, I opened the littlest and gradually made my way through every single present. I ran up to my mum and dad, still asleep in bed, and screamed ‘MUM! DAD! SANTA GOT ME A WII, A PINK PLAYSTATION, LOTS OF GAMES’…. And the list went on I went back down so excited and sat there so happy… my mum ran down opened the door looked at me and burst into tears for about 4-5 hours. I ruined Christmas that year, but I tell you it was one of the best Christmas’ for gifts I loved every single one that bit more. 

Userlevel 1

Hi the best Christmas gift I ever got was my little dog Shelby, She was unwanted as she had a birth defect, her right foot was turned in and she was rejected by her mother.. My aunt Shirley arrived at my house with this little bundle of cheekiness... Shelly is now four and full of life! 

I recall as a teenager getting a Gameboy for christmas which was a revelation at the time and never left my side

Userlevel 1

I would say the greatest gift is the love and care given by my parents and the generosity and care I share with the human beings

Best present was a engine for my classic car 30yrs ago ..still got the car but the husband who gave me it No  😁

Userlevel 1

Best xmas gift I received was Brian May’s Red Special guitar (from the band Queen) autographed!

The best Christmas gift I ever received was an Old English Sheepdog puppy when I was a child. He is definitely the gift that keeps on giving and only died 18 years later from old age. He was a beautiful boy and gave me years and years of love.  I’ll never forget him.

Userlevel 1

My best ever xmas present is this years one I got in contact with my grand daughter

I lost contact with my daughter in 2011, then last month i got an email from my grand daughter which was absolutely fabulous, and not only that she told me I had four great grand children , so now Im going to have the most wonderful xmas ever 

My favourite xmas present was my game console atari. I used to play it everyday with my friends. 

Userlevel 1

My greatest Christmas gift ever was a Sky-Watcher Explorer 150mm Newtonian reflector telescope! I couldn’t wait to get started with astrophotography and spent many a freezing night taking some great amateur pictures, of which a couple are attached here...

Userlevel 1

I unfortunately cldnt have children.  My niece and nephews lived in Wales Germany, Newquay so I missed part of their lives..  Last Christmas we, I e. My husband and I received in a photo frame from our latest niece which  was a verse to Auntie Jo and Uncle Vince...  Saying we were her best aunt and uncle..and we belonged to her...  It means so much to me getting presents or cards saying Aunt and Uncle.  This year we have another niece too making 2 living 5 mins away.. its lovely..given the opportunity to have them overnight too is so so special.  I got close to experience her going to bed and waking up...gorgeous 

Userlevel 2

A bike when I was a kid which i’d been wishing for for ages.

Userlevel 1

My ultimate favorite Christmas toy when I was a kid was  Johnny 7, unless you are a child of the 60's you won't be able to comprehend the pleasure this toy gave me as a child. Try doing a Google search and you will understand that as a 6 year old this was the ultimate toy all 7 in one features and I was the most popular lad around

Userlevel 2

My favourite Xmas present was a pool table, it got plenty of use for a number of years.

Userlevel 1

The greatest Christmas gift I ever received was a gorgeous new Granddaughter called Daisy. Daisy was born on 20th December 10 years ago and I first met her on Christmas day when my daughter brought her home after being released from hospital. She is still the best gift ever and I love her more every day. 

Userlevel 1

The greatest Christmas gift I have ever received was two years ago when my husband got the telephone call at 3 o’clock in the morning to travel to Edinburgh for a simultaneous kidney & pancreas transplant after being very unwell for several years. We literally arrived home to our 3 cats on Christmas eve after almost two weeks away and he has been going from strength to strength ever since!

Userlevel 1

When I was very young a few of my family were invited to the Christmas day edition of the one o’ clock show at Tyne Tees studios. We were all given a big bag of goodies and I got a large red car which I loved.

Why iD Mobile?