Blog

Our Christmas deals have landed! - Competition

Our Christmas deals have landed! - Competition
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
  • iD Mobile Employee
  • 118 replies

Narrowly missed out on our amazing Black Friday offers and feeling a touch of FOMO? Relax! We think everyone should be able to get an incredible value deal here at iD, so our deals don’t end in November. That’s right, we’re treating everyone to epic deals for the festive season, too.

Let’s get started with our Christmas SIM Only offers. As you probably know by now, we’re all about ‘no fluff, just the good stuff’ at iD Mobile. That means features you’ll love, like Data Rollover and Bill Capping, a Help and Support area where you can find the answers you need, and amazing value.

Well, this month, we’re throwing in a Christmas gift too. Throughout December, we’ll give you a Currys gift card worth up to £50 when you buy a selected 12 or 24-month SIM Only plan. Starting at £10 a month for 12 months, you’ll get 20GB data, unlimited minutes, and a £25 gift card to spend on the tech you love. And it doesn’t stop there – here’s our pick of the best SIM Only deals this month:

Contract length

Monthly cost

Data

Minutes

Currys gift card

24 months

£16

Unlimited

Unlimited

£50

24 months

£10

30GB

Unlimited

£25

12 months

£18

Unlimited

Unlimited

£50

12 months

£16

100GB

Unlimited

£50

12 months

£10

20GB

Unlimited

£25

With savings like this, how can you say no to unlimited data? If you’re after a 12-month contract, we’ll give you all the data you can use for £18 a month, and we’ll give you that £50 gift card as a thank you, too. And if you want to lock in that unbeatable deal for the long term, go for unlimited data for 24 months for only £16 a month. Not bad at all!

Get cashback with our festive Samsung deals

Since it is the season of giving, why not be a friend to yourself as well? If you’ve got your eye out for a phone that can take Christmas family photos that’ll stand the test of time, we’ve got awesome deals on a range of top Samsung phones. It’s guaranteed to be love at frost sight!

So, what’s the deal? It’s simple! We’ll give you up to £150 cashback when you buy a selected Samsung 5G phone with us. Get £100 cashback when you get the impressive Samsung S21, or the big £150 when you choose the beastly Galaxy S21 Ultra.

However, if you’re after a more affordable Samsung that’s still packed with 5G speeds and a ton of features, we haven’t forgotten you. Our festive Samsung deals have something for everyone! Let’s break it down:

Samsung phone

Cashback offer

Galaxy S21 Ultra

£150

Galaxy S21+

£120

Galaxy S21

£100

Galaxy A52s 5G

£80

Galaxy A32 5G

£30

Whether you’ve got your heart set on something from the boundary-pushing S21 range, or you’re simply after a great value Samsung 5G phone with multiple cameras, you can bag yourself a new Samsung AND get cashback this Christmas. Ho ho ho!

Christmas Competition Time:

There was plenty of energy in last month’s Community competition! We asked you guys about your favourite phone release of all time, and your fantastic responses truly sent us down memory lane – everything from the legendary Motorola Razr to the tough-as-nails Nokia 3310. We love that you guys are as passionate about phones as we are.

And speaking of energy, our prize this month may just make your Christmas, and help you get your 2022 off to a flying start. Why? Because we’re giving one lucky iD Community Member the incredible Samsung Galaxy S21 AND a Fitbit Charge 5! That’s in-person quality calls, super-fast 5G and beautiful screen, and an awesome activity tracker to keep on top of all your health stats. We’re talking workouts, heart rate, sleep, and even stress. Kickstart the new year in style!

How to enter:

We want to know ‘What was the greatest Christmas gift you ever received, and why?’ It could be any present, from anyone special in your life, so long as it has a good story! Feel free to add a photo of the gift below, too.

The closing date for entries is 23.59 (GMT) on 15th December 2021, so be sure to post your entry in the comments section below before the deadline. T&C’s apply.

Best of luck and have a wonderful Christmas!

This topic has been closed for comments

224 replies

Userlevel 1

A Nintendo 64 in 1999, I loved it because it brought me so many nostalgic memories. I reacted just like the Nintendo 64 kid on YouTube!

Greatest Xmas gift was an amazing Galaxy S10 5G, downloads defo no slouch, even if I am!!! :grinning:

Winning some money on the postcode lottery just before Christmas and buying my Mini Convertible

The best gift was a ticket to see Adele

Mine was a My Little Pony bike. I was obsessed with My Little Pony when I was little, and I was absolutely over the moon. I collect vintage My Little Ponies now, and I still have all of my childhood ones too!

My favourite Christmas present was my Sega Dreamcast, the year it was released. Mum wrapped the games separately, so I opened them and realised what my big box was!

My best Christmas present was the bike that I had when I was 7 years old. It started me off on a lifetime of cycling, including mountain biking and cycle touring. As an adult, whenever I ride my bike I’m a kid again! Now i’m riding on Zwift as well, which has been great during lockdowns.

My favourite present was a cute fluffy bunny puppet that had long arms you wrapped around yourself and stuck your hand up him to make him move and talk! I remember opening it and cuddling him saying I was going to call him Albert! 

A Mask Boulder Hill base when i was around 7 years old

Userlevel 1

Narrowly missed out on our amazing Black Friday offers and feeling a touch of FOMO? Relax! We think everyone should be able to get an incredible value deal here at iD, so our deals don’t end in November. That’s right, we’re treating everyone to epic deals for the festive season, too.

Let’s get started with our Christmas SIM Only offers. As you probably know by now, we’re all about ‘no fluff, just the good stuff’ at iD Mobile. That means features you’ll love, like Data Rollover and Bill Capping, a Help and Support area where you can find the answers you need, and amazing value.

Well, this month, we’re throwing in a Christmas gift too. Throughout December, we’ll give you a Currys gift card worth up to £50 when you buy a selected 12 or 24-month SIM Only plan. Starting at £10 a month for 12 months, you’ll get 20GB data, unlimited minutes, and a £25 gift card to spend on the tech you love. And it doesn’t stop there – here’s our pick of the best SIM Only deals this month:

Contract length

Monthly cost

Data

Minutes

Currys gift card

24 months

£16

Unlimited

Unlimited

£50

24 months

£10

30GB

Unlimited

£25

12 months

£18

Unlimited

Unlimited

£50

12 months

£16

100GB

Unlimited

£50

12 months

£10

20GB

Unlimited

£25

With savings like this, how can you say no to unlimited data? If you’re after a 12-month contract, we’ll give you all the data you can use for £18 a month, and we’ll give you that £50 gift card as a thank you, too. And if you want to lock in that unbeatable deal for the long term, go for unlimited data for 24 months for only £16 a month. Not bad at all!

Get cashback with our festive Samsung deals

Since it is the season of giving, why not be a friend to yourself as well? If you’ve got your eye out for a phone that can take Christmas family photos that’ll stand the test of time, we’ve got awesome deals on a range of top Samsung phones. It’s guaranteed to be love at frost sight!

So, what’s the deal? It’s simple! We’ll give you up to £150 cashback when you buy a selected Samsung 5G phone with us. Get £100 cashback when you get the impressive Samsung S21, or the big £150 when you choose the beastly Galaxy S21 Ultra.

However, if you’re after a more affordable Samsung that’s still packed with 5G speeds and a ton of features, we haven’t forgotten you. Our festive Samsung deals have something for everyone! Let’s break it down:

Samsung phone

Cashback offer

Galaxy S21 Ultra

£150

Galaxy S21+

£120

Galaxy S21

£100

Galaxy A52s 5G

£80

Galaxy A32 5G

£30

Whether you’ve got your heart set on something from the boundary-pushing S21 range, or you’re simply after a great value Samsung 5G phone with multiple cameras, you can bag yourself a new Samsung AND get cashback this Christmas. Ho ho ho!

Christmas Competition Time:

There was plenty of energy in last month’s Community competition! We asked you guys about your favourite phone release of all time, and your fantastic responses truly sent us down memory lane – everything from the legendary Motorola Razr to the tough-as-nails Nokia 3310. We love that you guys are as passionate about phones as we are.

And speaking of energy, our prize this month may just make your Christmas, and help you get your 2022 off to a flying start. Why? Because we’re giving one lucky iD Community Member the incredible Samsung Galaxy S21 AND a Fitbit Charge 5! That’s in-person quality calls, super-fast 5G and beautiful screen, and an awesome activity tracker to keep on top of all your health stats. We’re talking workouts, heart rate, sleep, and even stress. Kickstart the new year in style!

How to enter:

We want to know ‘What was the greatest Christmas gift you ever received, and why?’ It could be any present, from anyone special in your life, so long as it has a good story! Feel free to add a photo of the gift below, too.

The closing date for entries is 23.59 (GMT) on 15th December 2021, so be sure to post your entry in the comments section below before the deadline. T&C’s apply.

Best of luck and have a wonderful Christmas!

The greatest Christmas gift I've ever received was the trip to Europe my husband arranged for me.

Userlevel 1

The greatest Christmas gift I've ever received was the trip to Europe my husband arranged for me.

Userlevel 1

Best Christmas present ever - Bruce T Moose! Great listener, great for hiding behind when watching scary movies and best hugs ever! 

Userlevel 1

The greatest Christmas gift ever was my red & yellow Raleigh Burner BMX, it was my first bike and I absolutely loved it! 

My kitchen mixer as it has so many attachments and does so many jobs it is so time saving

My best present was a dog. I was nearly a teenager and had wanted a dog for ages. It was the evening, I was playing table tennis at the youth club with a young man who had come back to visit the club he went to as a youngest. He was now a soldier and was on leave from duty in Aden, now part of South Yemen, at that time there was a lot of unrest and many soldiers had died in the conflict. You can imagine as a young boy I didn’t really want to go home, I want to stay with this young man as long as I could.

I knew I would be in trouble for staying out so late, but it wasn’t until my Dad turned up to find out where I was and to take me home that I eventually left. I couldn’t understand why my Dad was not as mad with me as I thought he would be, I thought he must be storing up for when I got home, I must be in big trouble. When I arrived home and taken into the lounge, what a surprise, a puppy. Who got so excited at seeing a new person promptly peed. I only a got a few minutes with my new friend, then sent to bed, but that puppy probably saved me from being in big trouble.

Userlevel 1

It was a Sega Mega Drive when i was a kid. I have such great memories of playing with my dad and brother over the holidays and beyond.

The best 🎄 Christmas present I ever got was a brand new bike. I was 12 years old and not long learned to ride a two wheeled bike with my friend. My mum said she could not afford a new one. I came down stairs in the morning in Christmas day to find a new bike. I was so shocked that I had to come up and down stairs a few times because I couldn't believe it!! 😍 I was excited and use to ride it 7 miles each way to the riding stables were I helped out.

Userlevel 1

One of the best gifts I ever had was from the kids. It was so simple, but meant so much.

I was stressed out preparing the Christmas dinner, the kids offered to help prepare the veg. They took the veg, and came back with this…  They said it would make Dad much happier…. it did. 

My favourite xmas pressie was a trip to Disney World - I was 5 and I had been on plenty of planes before to visit family in Europe so that’s where I thought we were going - we checked into our hotel on xmas eve and then on xmas day my mum took me to the magic kingdom and we had dinner with mickey and minnie 

Userlevel 1

My best ever present was the doll’s house that my Dad made for me himself when I was a little girl. My parents didn’t have a lot of money, but he worked really hard to build me the perfect gift. 

My very best Christmas present was my first pair of roller boots, I loved skating then and I still love skating now. 

A yellow bicycle when I was three with stabilizers. It was my very first big present that I really remember, such a surprise. I loved it!

The best gift i ever received was my first Gameboy and Pokémon red. It was one of the first times i received a popular toy before any of my friends, I was normally the kid that never got the newest ‘craze’ toy until everyone else had moved on to the next thing. always 1 step behind. I was so excited and playyed it all day (and night).

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Thanks everyone for entering this competition. Please note, this competition closed on the 15th December and no new entries will be counted in the prize draw. 

Why iD Mobile?