September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

304 replies

My dream holiday destination would be the American mid-west on a storm chasing holiday - the power of nature up close !!!
Userlevel 1
Chamonix in the French Alps - goodbye summer, bring on winter!
Rome, without a doubt. The history, the buildings, the food - I think I've yet to experience a city quite as beautiful!
Userlevel 1
My dream holiday destination would be New Zealand. I’d love to visit all the places where they filmed the Lord of the Rings movies.
Italy would be an amazing place to visit. The culture and architecture not to mention that sunny weather. What's not to like
Win a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5" Tablet!

We’re offering 2 lucky winners the chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Tab A.

With a distraction-free 10.5” Full HD display, Dolby Atmos quad speakers and impressive battery life, you can be immersed in your favourite TV show, reading a best-seller or downloading a fitness app or meal recipe on your way to work.

To be in with a chance to win, comment below and tell us what is your dream holiday destination?
You’ve got until midnight on Sunday 8th to enter and we’ll pick the winners at random.

Good Luck!

(T&C’s Apply)

I would love to go to the french Alps, where I can ski all day, doing tricks and flips for as long as I want, (i wanna go to the town morzine, cause my family like it there 👌).
My favourite holiday destination would be an African safari, taking in the Serengeti and finishing on the beach.
My dream holiday would be Disneyland Florida with my husband and 3 children.
My dream holiday would be in the Lake District National Park with my favourite walking person, Peter, staying at a camping pod with an open fire and hot tub on the porch.
My dream holiday I don’t have one, just get on the train go through Europe into Asia end up in China every country I go through of one of their national beers and try the local cuisine. That’s me done and dusted
New York!
I would love to go to Florida just so I can see my beloved relative again..miss her so much since she moved there 8 years ago
The Florida Keys. The turquoise water and blue skies are soooooooooo relaxing. One road in and one road out. No crazy driving. No overtaking. Life in the slow lane. Sunsets are unbelievably beautiful. Take me back there now please.
Would love to go to the island where mamma mia was filmed
Userlevel 1
My dream holiday would have to be to go to Patagonia in Argentina where there is a Welsh community.
My dream holiday would be to volunteer with The Sun Crew on the beautiful island of Siargao in The Philippines. The Sun Crew is a charity/non-profit organisation that motivate children to go to school by rewarding them with surf lessons. They also educate about sustainability and the children help with beach clean ups and recycling projects. I would love to help with English lessons, beach clean ups and recycling projects whilst exploring the island and hopefully improving my surfing too!
Absolutely New Zealand! It looks stunning.
Userlevel 1
Svalbard in winter, about as far north as tourists can easily travel: Northern lights, Glacier hikes, Ice caves, Dog Sled & Snowmobiles, wildlife including Polar bears and NO CROWDS - did you see the photo of the queue to reach the summit of Everest? Have you seen how jam packed the world's major tourist attractions are Venice, Rome, even Machu Picchu?
Userlevel 1
My other dream holiday would be Florida and Disneyland because it costs so much to go there.
Userlevel 1
My dream holiday would be Patagonia in Argentina where there is a Welsh community.
I'd probably go back to Burma / Myanmar. Great food, fantastic exotic fruit. Some beautiful quiet places and friendly people. Mind you it was 30 years ago that I was there................ so may not be quite the same. 🙂
A full long tour of New Zealand would be amazing !
Userlevel 1
I'd love to take my wife to New York and hawaii for her 50th next year as she has always wanted to go, and stop off at San Francisco on the way back
I would love to go to Tonga to swim with the whales. I love the ocean and going somewhere to spend everyday in the sea alongside nature will be amazing!
Userlevel 1
Mine would DEFINITELY have to be Walt Disney World! 😍
Why iD Mobile?