September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

304 replies

My dream holiday destination would be safari in Kenya.
Would love to visit Turkey again, was amazing the first two times and would enjoy sharing the experience with my children
Staying home
Win a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5" Tablet!

We’re offering 2 lucky winners the chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Tab A.

With a distraction-free 10.5” Full HD display, Dolby Atmos quad speakers and impressive battery life, you can be immersed in your favourite TV show, reading a best-seller or downloading a fitness app or meal recipe on your way to work.

To be in with a chance to win, comment below and tell us what is your dream holiday destination?
You’ve got until midnight on Sunday 8th to enter and we’ll pick the winners at random.

Good Luck!

(T&C’s Apply)

I would love to go to Vietnam and Cambodia
My dream holiday is on the Greek island of Hydra: no cars, wonderful food, Mediterranean light, deep blue sea, very few tourists and many secluded beaches ...
A dream holiday would have to be a whale watching cruise to the Arctic.
My dream holiday would be New Zealand where people climate nature and adventure come together in an awesome combination!

I would love to go to Vietnam and Cambodia
Userlevel 1
My dream holiday destination would be Turkey, it’s somewhere we’ve been before and had such a wonderful time. Looking to expand our traveling adventures to other destinations!
My dream holiday destination would be a tour of Egypt visiting Cairo, then Giza for the Pyramids and Sphinx. Travelling down the Nile To Luxor and the Valley of the Kings. Finishing of at Abu Simbel. Where I would use my Galaxy tablet to take awesome photos and videos and memories to exceed a lifetime ❤️
Userlevel 1
Wherever I can be on a beautiful beach lying in the sun using my brand new Samsung Tablet that I have just won from this ID mobile competition??
It has to be the galapagos - beautiful scenery and so many unique species of animals to see
Userlevel 1
Mauritius
Userlevel 1
I would love to go to Australia to visit family and see the Great Barrier Reef
My dream holiday would be to Madeira. Looks like a beautiful island and the chance to go on a toboggan ride in a wicker basket sledge! Amazing!
My dream holiday destination is Rottnest Island off Perth Australia.
Userlevel 1
Dream holiday destination is either Rome or New York. I have fallen in love with the two cities, even though the are completely different. I feel that I might have to make one of them home in the future!
My dream destination is to go back to Caleta de Fusta in Fuertaventura. Best holiday I ever had with whole resort wheelchair accessible for me, amazing weather, lovely people, beautiful beach, calm sea, great snorkeling, water sports for kids - my idea of heaven! I'd so love to go back!
Userlevel 1
the bahamas on the beach drinking cocktails 😊
I would love to go to New Zealand or China.
Userlevel 1
My dream trip is a road trip from New York to LA.
Userlevel 1
At this point in my life it'd have to be somewhere like the Maldives (without the kids!!) for complete relaxation and 'me time'
I would have to pick India since the religious diversity there is amazing and there are many religions that originated there. It would be fascinating to go and see where all of these beliefs began and try to understand how they have shaped the culture
Would have to be Italy, Florence in the Summer where the vineyards are.
My own chalet at the top of a mountain in the alps.With log fires and perfect snow covered peaks for the views.
Why iD Mobile?