September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge
Win a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5" Tablet!

We’re offering 2 lucky winners the chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Tab A.

With a distraction-free 10.5” Full HD display, Dolby Atmos quad speakers and impressive battery life, you can be immersed in your favourite TV show, reading a best-seller or downloading a fitness app or meal recipe on your way to work.

To be in with a chance to win, comment below and tell us what is your dream holiday destination?

You’ve got until midnight on Sunday 8th to enter and we’ll pick the winners at random.

Good Luck!

(T&C’s Apply)

This topic has been closed for comments

304 replies

My dream holiday would be a train journey through Vietnam from the south to the north
My Dream holiday destination. DUBAI
Userlevel 1
Wow, I’m absolutely delighted to have received an email notifying me that I’d won. Thank you so much ☺️
Thank you very much - a really nice surprise! 😀😮
Userlevel 8
Badge
Congratulations @Filmloverjaxs @Debsterz

You’ve been selected as the winner of our September Community Newsletter Competition. You’ve won a brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab A!

You’ll receive an email today with all the relevant details.

A huge thank you to everyone who entered and shared your dream holiday destination.

Keep an eye out for next months newsletter competitions 😁

Thanks,
The iD Mobile Team
Userlevel 1
Dream holiday destination? Krakow, Poland. Visiting the historical sites with my best friend, eating a lot of meat and taking unlimited pictures of the cityscape. Definitely a top destination for me soon 😁
Userlevel 1
Vietnam, because the culture would be totally different to anything I've experienced before, and the scenery and wildlife would be fascinating
The Maldives
My ideal holiday would be a road trip around New Zealand and Austria. I have heard it is beautiful and I'd love to just see the natural beauty of the countries!
Userlevel 1
My dream destination would be Senegal so that I could go on trips to see the over-wintering locations of the Ospreys that I follow during the spring and summer here in the U.K.
Las Vegas never been before!
The Maldives, total serenity and then the fish, turtles mmmmm👌🐠🐋🐬🐟🐙
My favourite holiday would have to be to take my little boy to Disney land to see his favourite characters
My favourite holiday would have to be taking my little boy to Disney land to see his favourite characters
Userlevel 2
I’ve always wanted to go to Tokyo.
Dream holiday would be in Seychelles where you can relax and enjoy the sunset view
Userlevel 2
Id love to visit Iceland, it looks fab.
Niagra falls, always wanted to go there but at my age now don’t think it’s going to happen.
The Atacama Desert - to camp-out under the night sky and view the incredible stars!
Userlevel 1
I'd love to travel round New Zealand for a few months - beautiful scenery!!
Userlevel 1
I would dearly love to visit Venice. Fingers crossed.
My dream holiday destination would be Barbados or St Lucia
My dream destination would have to be Toronto, Canada to see relatives I've not seen for quite a while, and some I've never met.
Userlevel 1
My ideal holiday would be an island in the Mediterranean, preferably Cyprus or Crete
My dream holiday location would monkey Mia Australia
Why iD Mobile?