Blog

Super stocking filler solutions

• 4 December 2018
  • 1 reply
Super stocking filler solutions
Userlevel 8
Badge
Christmas is on its way and you’ve got prezzies to buy and stockings to fill. Let us solve your Secret Santa stresses with these great-value gadgets – all for under £20.

Nails Inc iPhone 8 case + nail polish

Turn on the style! If you know an iPhone fan with an eye for fashion, this’ll be right up their street. With the iPhone 8 Nails Inc case and matching nail polish, they’ll proudly strut their stuff. Get a colour that suits their style – there’s Leopard Print, Marble and Stars.

KitVision Selfie Stick

Stick one of these in their stocking. Get it? Stick? Oh, forget it. But if you’re buying for a selfie fan, this is a great choice. With the inbuilt extension pole, there’ll be able to take those difficult high-angle shots. There’s no selfie that’s beyond them with the KitVision Selfie Stick

PopSockets Grip

This PopSockets collapsible grip fixes to the back of phones and tablets, acting as a stand. It’ll also make holding their phone way more comfortable. Choose from three bright designs

Goji VR Headset with Speakers

Give the gift of virtual realty this Christmas. With a Goji Universal VR headset, they’ll be able to lose themselves in stunning games with incredible immersive visuals and sound – though maybe ask them to take it off during Christmas dinner.

And if you’re not sure what size their phone is, don’t worry - this’ll work with phones with screens between 3.5 and 6 inches.

KitSound Boomcube

It’s boom time! They’ll be able to shake, shake the room with this great stocking filler. One charge of the bluetooth wireless KitSound Boomcube will give them six hours of music. And with a durable metallic build, it’s one tough cookie, too.

Belkin 5W Wireless Charging Pad

A simple solution to crossed wires. With this Belkin Wireless Charging Pad it couldn’t be easier to charge any Qi-enabled phone. Put the phone on the pad, and let it work its magic.

Amazon Echo Dot

“Alexa – set a one minute alarm.” That should be just enough time to tell you about the awesome Amazon Echo Dot. This great stocking filler is a smaller version of the Amazon Echo, but with a screen! Ask Alexa to play music, provide news, sport or weather forecasts – even control appliances in the home. She’s a bit clever…

Some great Christmas gift ideas there, we’re sure you’ll agree. In fact, they’re so good, maybe you should treat yourself while you’re at it!

1 reply

Userlevel 4
I love wireless charging! I first got it with a Nokia lumia, and when I swapped to an iphone I was really disappointed to lose that feature. Thankfully, later iphones now have wireless charging so I am happy again. I am still using my nokia Lumia charger which is small and hides under the phone making it look like the phone is hovering above the desk. Back to stocking fillers though, I heard a whisper that Santa might be bringing me an Echo Dot, so I am looking forward to that :-)
Rebecca

Why iD Mobile?