Blog

Train Your Brain with These Brilliant Apps – Competition

Train Your Brain with These Brilliant Apps – Competition

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

99 replies

I enjoy reading news articles and listening to reggae music.

I always stop in the middle of something exciting I am doing and get a drink or lunch as it means I’m excited to go back to it. If I push myself to finish it then I’m less enthused after the break to start something new.

It's sudoku for me

i get on a spin bike to destress and play bubblepop app

Userlevel 2

I playcard and board games.

i use my phone app word games to start my day off.

Word search  followed by card games over breakfast.

I then read all the news from Apple News that interests me and maybe finish off the day with a few chapters of a good Sci- fi book

Userlevel 1

Read a lot, play some games

Can't beat a nice jog, glass of water and an apple. Freshens the old noggin right up!!!

Userlevel 1

I still use my Nintendo DS brain training game! I also quite enjoy completing my suduko or wordsearch books in the garden

I spend time drawing and song writing. Both keep me calm yet focused. Trains the creative part of my brain. 

I also like playing games, not so much apps but on the computer. Also keeps my mind focused.

Cryptic crosswords and number puzzles!

Regular increasingly hard  sudoku and crossword puzzles help to keep my mind sharp - can’t beat it.

I love Mahjong also caring for my 4 year old niece keeps my mind pretty sharp!

Good old analogue brain training - playing piano and guitar with the twist of music apps to practice. Symbiosis!!

I like to play puzzle style games where you have to work things out. You get really into them and feel good when you get things right!

During my breaks at work,I use language apps to train my brain.Ive so far learnt Spanish & French and just about to start German.

Solitaire !

I do Sudokus and speak several languages.

I do a variety of games: sudoku, solitaire, minesweeper

Userlevel 1

I spend time visualising things, that I intend to do. 

Definitely a bath and many watch some videos or rest my eyes 😁

Userlevel 2

At the end of the day, after the little ones are in bed, all I want to do is put my feet up. Instead of sticking on the TV, fiddling on Facebook or just vegging I give my brain a quick workout by playing Puzzle Page or CodyCross. Great games that get your mind in motion. You can play for just a few minutes but they’re very addictive.

I also find my mind stretching when playing puzzles with my 4 year old! We got the IXL Learning app for him. He plays it for a short time most days. It’s basically maths and English but he sees it as games. Brilliant! My eyes watered at the price but we purchased it 5 months ago and it’s still getting a lot of use so has been worth the money. 

Userlevel 1

I do use elevate every so often. But love learning new languages with Duolingo too. 

I like a long soak in the bath watching a film on my ipad (on a chair next to the bath!)  totally unwinds me after the hustle and bustle of my busy day.

Why iD Mobile?