Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

748 replies

Userlevel 1

A. Data Rollover

A] Data Rollover, for sure.
Userlevel 1
A) Data Rollover
Data rollover, I'm always careful with my data and use wi-fi where possible but think it's great I can rollover my leftover data for the month to use it more the following month without having to worry that I won't have enough.
Userlevel 2
Gotta be data rollover
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
A Data Rollover.
You never know what next month will bring...

I agree! 😁

Always good to have some extra data in your pocket to use next month!

Mohammed
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
A. Data rollover, although the inclusive roaming is quite handy for our holidays too!

Perfect to share some holiday snaps in the Sun! 😎
Bill Capping (does that mean that William has been selected to play for England?)
Data Rollover all the way!
A. Data roll over. Always useful
Data Rollover
A) Data rollover
Bill capping, keeps my son's bill at a manageable level.. ????
Userlevel 1

A. Data Rollover

It's a no-brainer!
Cant choose one becase all features are too good ????.
A) Data Rollover.
Roll over your unused data allowance to the next month, giving you a second chance to use it.
😎 Bill Capping.
An adjustable £5 cap comes with your plan, so you can limit your spend and control your monthly bills.
C) Inclusive Roaming in 50 Destinations.
‘Roam like at home’ and use your monthly allowances in 50 destinations across the EU and beyond.
A. Data Rollover. A very useful feature because not every month is the same. When usage has been low one month it’s a great confidence boost to know that in the following month there is extra data all ready for use in any unplanned emergency.
Userlevel 1
A) Data Rollover
Well it's got to be A - Data Rollover... it's the best thing to ever happen to I.D mobile customers and what's better is that not many other companies offer this brilliant addition to their service! Thank you so much I.D mobile - I've always loved the experience I've had with you (apart from the hiccups I had at the start of my contract - however you always manage to sort it out!). Proud to be your customer of 2 & a half years!
Userlevel 1
A. Data Rollover
A) Data Rollover
Userlevel 1

A. Data Rollover

C. Inclusive Roaming in 50 destinations 😍

A. Data Rollover
A) Data rollover!
A: Data roll-over, I think this is a great value plan
Why iD Mobile?