Question

2 plans on 1 email address - how to manage

• 10 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi I was already an ID mobile customer on a full plan but I recently bought a PAYG sim only for my son’s phone. I used the same email address when purchasing this.

I installed the ID mobile app on his phone but when I log in it shows my phone plan - not the sim only.

How do I change this so he can see his own plan?

(he’s only 11 years old, which is why it is me who purchased)

Nigel

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Go here: https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount

Enter the details for your son’s PAYG sim but just remember to use a different email address as the username. You cannot use the same username/email address that you use for your own account. 🙂

Userlevel 1

Hi Will - that link just takes me to my account page and there is no information of how to set up a new account there. Can you be more specific?

Thanks

Nigel

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Nigel Campbell,

You’ll need to register the number to a different account using a different email address as the username. The App will only ever display the one plan, so to keep an eye on the other, you’ll need to log-in via a browser.

Please click here to be taken to the appropriate page to open the new account for your new number.

Will

Why iD Mobile?