Solved

24 month contract??

Userlevel 2

Hi,

Im thinking of joining ID mobile.

Do i keep the phone after my 24 month contract ends, regardless of whether i renew upgrade or change to sim only.

thanks for your help..

icon

Best answer by andewhite 23 May 2022, 18:03

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I would like to find out when my contract expires.  I would like to change to a cheaper tariff or SIM only.  Can you help me with that?

Hey @Joe Ali,

When you log into the app/account you should see the date your contract ends.

Simply follow the steps in the plan linked above to upgrade.

You can upgrade in the last 60-days if upgrading to another handset contract or the last 30-days for a SIM only plan.

Mohammed

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I would like to find out when my contract expires.  I would like to change to a cheaper tariff or SIM only.  Can you help me with that?

Login to your iD My Account online (or the iD app).
Your contract end date will be shown online in your iD account when you’re signed-in.

Good luck @Joe Ali.

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 2

Hey thanks for the clarification, 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @c.r.e.a.m, just to confirm, the phone is yours from day one.

You don’t need to sign up again after 24 months if you don’t want to, but the services will continue by default. If you wish to leave us, you’ll need to contact us closer to the time.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

No the phone is yours! 

Userlevel 2

so I have to enter another contract after the 24 months enable to own the phone?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

To keep your handset at the end of the 24-month period, you would need to remember to login to the iD Mobile App or https://my.idmobile.co.uk and then find yourself a SIM only upgrade or change the tariff you’re on at that time.

This allows you to keep the handset you’ve got, and hopefully lower your costs - and if you’re lucky, also increase your call, text and data allowances at the same time.

Why iD Mobile?