Solved

4G Calling/Volte

• 12 July 2021
  • 6 replies

Good Afternoon,

I currently have an Oppo Find X2 Pro with EE and we live in a 4G Calling/voLTE area.

I know  the Oppo Find X2 Pro is capable of it too, and i use it quite frequently at home. We have just purchased the same phone but with ID Mobile but it doesn't appear on the list of phones for 4G calling. Is this a mistake on ID’s part (as in the list isn’t up to date) 

Surely if mine phone works with voLTEe my wifes should, its not network dependent is it?

icon

Best answer by Kash 12 July 2021, 19:12

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Ady Faithfull,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately that device isn’t an iD 4G Approved device.

We are always working to add more devices to the list and we hope that we can provide this in the future.

Thanks,

Kash

Userlevel 1

As anyone got a Motorola G 5g plus who can tell me if they get the Volite or 4g calling icon on this phone I know the icon shows on other networks but not I'd on mine thanks john

Userlevel 1

It's is on the I'd mobile list as compatible for 4g calling and WiFi calling

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@Johnlightbulb The best way to get a response to your query is to create your own question as a separate topic, this gives our moderation team full visibility and they will be able to get back to you quicker. 

You can do this by selecting the blue ‘Create a topic’ button or blue ‘Pencil’ if using a mobile device. 

Emil

Userlevel 1

There is many devices which will work even if not on this list. Best Example is MY POCO F3 5G. Volte, Wifi calling and 5g works perfectly.

Why iD Mobile?