Solved

50% Extra Data

• 11 March 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Does any of you guys have an idea on how long the 50% Extra Data deal will last on their sim-only contracts. It's been advertised on their main website, not sure how long though.

I need to purchase one for my mother but i have no idea what kind of data plan she's likely to need.
Won't be able to speek to her till the end of next week.
I could always buy bigger and downgrade but if anyone out there knows you may just save me some unnecessary effort 😂

Thanks guys in advance
Regards
Adam
icon

Best answer by Adzdalton 11 March 2019, 15:09

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Adzdalton,

If you mean how long the deals will be available for purchase, I can't give you a date besides ordering as soon as possible. Our Deals are subject to change at any time!

If you'd like to know how long the bonus data will be applicable, then this should be indefinitely*

*until either:

You change tariffs
The Deal is no longer provided by iD Mobile (being removed from the system).

The only time the second has happened was when we stopped providing Unlimited data plans.

Mohammed
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Hello @Adzdalton,

If you mean how long the deals will be available for purchase, I can't give you a date besides ordering as soon as possible. Our Deals are subject to change at any time!

If you'd like to know how long the bonus data will be applicable, then this should be indefinitely*

*until either:

You change tariffs
The Deal is no longer provided by iD Mobile (being removed from the system).

The only time the second has happened was when we stopped providing Unlimited data plans.

Mohammed

@Mohammed
I had assumed as much.
Thanks for the help Mahammed.

Best Regards
Adam

Why iD Mobile?