Solved

Account not closed by ID Mobile

• 5 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I have recently upgraded to a new contract and am still being charged for my old contract which ended in December. I have recieved the confirmation email from ID Mobile for my new upgrade and cannot get any answers from ID Mobile regarding my query. The Chatbot service never seems to work and the call centre numbers are a nightmare to use. Can anyone help close my old account?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Michelle 5 January 2021, 16:51

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @wczimbob 

It sounds like you have selected a new contract rather than an upgrade. If this is the case you would need to request a disconnection for your old contract.

If you are looking to keep your mobile number, we would recommend returning the new contract, you can then select an upgrade on your existing mobile number.

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details and check your recent order details.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Michelle 

This is similar to my issue. I have used the chat service twice today ( 1 and 1/2 hours ) in total and on both occasions the chat was mysteriously cut off when the agents realised they couldnt help. Very annoying and ironic that a telecommunications giant cant be contacted by phone!

I upgraded my phone via the app last year to the S20, i am now being persued by debt collectors for a second account. There is no second account it was an upgrade !! 

The chat agents could only find one account, the one i am using.

If someone could help me that would be much appreciated. Or can i visit a carphone wharehouse store ?

Thanks

Steve

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Stitched up by ID Mobile 

We will send you a Private Message now so we can look into this. To view the message sent, simply click on your profile icon and select Private Messages. 

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?