Solved

Adult restrictions

• 6 February 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I have tried to remove the adult restrictions by selecting settings, but when I do there is no toggle for adult content.

All I have is Voicemail, Roaming, International and Premium

anyone have any suggestions and please please do not say go to Account, select My Services and slide the toggle...I have logged into my account on 4 different platform and tried that its NOT THERE!

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 6 February 2021, 17:42

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @originalbep,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Userlevel 1

I am having same issue. Would like to have this setting removed or changed 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Yes it is strange but it is definitely not there on any of the platforms I used, ill pick up the pm on Tuesday as I only use the account for data whilst at "work"

Thanks again in advance

Userlevel 1

Yes it is strange but it is definitely not there on any of the platforms I used, ill pick up the pm on Tuesday as I only use the account for data whilst at "work"

Thanks again in advance

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

That’s very odd that the option isn’t showing.

I’ll send you a PM so we can manually lift it.

There shouldn’t be any restrictions as we don’t have a child feature available in the app to restrict such access.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?