Question

Annulment of the cancelation of phone contract

• 27 April 2021
  • 3 replies

I asked to leave ID and cancel my contract but I’ve changed my mind. I tried with 2 different browser to open a live chat with the help support but it doesn’t work. can you please contact me or give an email address where I can write to stop the cancelation of my contract ? I don’t want to close it anymore.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @aldibek 

We will send you a Private Message now so we can help with this. To view the message sent, simply click on your profile icon on the top right and select Private Messages.

-Mohsin

Hi. I want to cancel my ID contract as 2 yrs passed already and I don’t want to continue with this network. There is no way to get in contact with any reps to help me with this request. Also, when I try to contact them via live chat, the session is not launching, even if I try to do it from 3 different browsers. Thanks! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Cristina 

We’re sorry you’re considering leaving us.

There are different ways to cancel depending on whether or not you’re switching to another network provider, and whether or not you want to keep your phone number.

You can find all the relevant information to help you cancel your contract, via the below link:

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?