Solved

Any good phone case recommendations?

• 14 February 2019
  • 25 replies

Looking for something stylish but also robust to keep my Android (S8) phone safe. Seem to be lots of options for iphones but I can’t find much for Android…
icon

Best answer by Exotic_Manticore 18 February 2019, 15:39

View original

25 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @domemery5

Yeah I can agree with that, Android has so many different devices and sizes that a lot of case manufacturers prefer to make them of Apple products rather than hundreds of different versions for Android.

I personally tend to use cases made by Krusell s they are very good quality and they make cases for most of popular phones like Galaxy s8.

Regards
Spinge is really reliable and fashionable case with a very affordable price
I have Google Pixel 2 and find it hard to find phone cases. I usually check out eBay or Amazon and find some great ones on there. If you search your handset and set the filters, you should find plenty to choose from. Hope this helps
Don't get one...they add weight, size and change the ergonomics whilst not really adding any protection.
I order from China via the Ali Express app. It takes a week or two longer than ordering off UK sites but you will be amazed by the range.
I use Otterbox. A good name and a good, sturdy product. https://www.otterbox.co.uk
Userlevel 1
A good screen protector is more of a must I think, there are loads on Amazon fairly reasonably.
Userlevel 1
I’d recommend getting a case as it helps prevent scratches. It can also let you change up your style now and then!

After buying a couple of different cases from eBay I was annoyed that they often don’t look as good as the photos and are not always that robust.

So I’d recommend going somewhere like TK MAXX as they have lots of cases (generally near the counter) which are good value and you can see...but maybe that’s me being old fashioned!
good price
Userlevel 1
Hey!

Ive found that any case made by 'Spigen' are high quality and reliable in keeping your phone safe and stylish. I've used their cases for a number of years now with a number of phones. Very robust and add little to no weight. My current one on my Note 8 has a nice little stand on the back which is helpful when watching movies and YouTube.

Hope this helps!
Userlevel 1
Looking for something stylish but also robust to keep my Android (S8) phone safe. Seem to be lots of options for iphones but I can’t find much for Android…
Amazon or Samsung
Userlevel 1
Ram do a pretty good selection for most makes and models I hope you find what your looking for
Snakehive London really top quality leather cases they also have credit card slots which has allowed me to ditch the wallet.
I recommend Spigen. Look classy and very protective. I’ve dropped my phone loads but it’s still in great condition, unlike my children’s phones which both have cracked screens!!
Userlevel 1
Hey! I'd recommend Spigen over any over case! I've used them for years and I'm a clumsy man! The corners are designed to have a little air in them between the case and your phone so it absorbs impact. They are usually black and sleek in design, looking professional. Spigen cases combine both practicality and looks to create a masterpiece of a phone case. Nothing to flashy and nothing to flimsy. Look no further!
Userlevel 1
I bought a SUPCASE for my Samsung S9 as soon as I got it because I always drop my phone (and all my apple iPhones have broken as a result). Dropped the s9 loads in this case and no damage at all!
Userlevel 3
Mous cases are one of the best and most highest quality cases on the market for phones -

https://uk.mous.co/products/lim-2-protective-galaxy-s8-case?variant=15125705424953&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google%20Shopping&gclid=Cj0KCQiAzKnjBRDPARIsAKxfTRDEIEK1r1b3r_dVb_Q0au5iek1RIGQ_0TxP2TIfOlBBqrOH6CCjAkIaAuMsEALw_wcB.
Userlevel 2
Hoomil quality leather cases are a tidy little package for about a tenner on Amazon.
Userlevel 1
I have Casetify cases. They have some really cool designs, and they do a great job at protecting your phone without being ugly! They’re a little bit expensive, but in comparison to having to pay for a new screen for your phone, well worth it!
Userlevel 1
I am very happy with the shieldon genuine leather cases. They last for long and protect the precious iphone screen. Of course it all depends on the model of your phone and whether it is supported by shieldon. Check this out on amazon and on ebay. Ithink that samsung s8 is covered. Alternatively the silicone s-line ones are very affordable and offer a great grip to keep your phone safe.
Userlevel 1
depends if you're looking for something stylish try this one 182496225293 from eBay I have 1 in navy blue and I love it. Or if you like to feel more safe go with g-shock for full protection but not very stylish
Thanks everyone.

Think I'm going to go for the Mous option. They look really stylish and the video showing no damage after being dropped fill me with a lot of confidence.

https://uk.mous.co/products/lim-2-protective-galaxy-s8-case?variant=15125705424953&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google%20Shopping&gclid=Cj0KCQiAzKnjBRDPARIsAKxfTRDEIEK1r1b3r_dVb_Q0au5iek1RIGQ_0TxP2TIfOlBBqrOH6CCjAkIaAuMsEALw_wcB.
Userlevel 1
I really rate the cases made by Spigen. Great quality and look good too.
I recently bought a case for my Samsung A7 from http://www.casestyle.co.uk/
It was inexpensive, protective, versatile and can be set up to display the phone enabling you to watch internet streaming. The colour (blue) matches my phone and it look is good.

Why iD Mobile?