Question

Anybody else having problems connecting to the app?

• 6 July 2021
  • 9 replies

I’ve not been able to connect to the ID Mobile server via the app. 

Error message is…

Oops

Unable to connect. Please check the network settings used. 

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Frank Hollis,

We were experiencing some issues which have now been fixed.

Could you please try logging in now and get back to us if you have any problems.

Kash

iD Mobile

Working now. 

How common are these ‘issues’?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Frank Hollis ,

We don’t experience very often but when it does happen it’s usually our team performing maintenance so that we can give our users a better experience.

Kash

So, if they are planned outages, there is nothing to stop users being forewarned? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Frank Hollis,

We are sorry that you were unable to access the app.

The team were working hard to get everything up and running again. In most cases users don’t experience any outages but on this occasion due to the technical issues we experienced it took longer than expected.

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

Kash

I am having this same issue and have been unable to login to the app for several days now. When typing in my pin and clicking ‘login’, the processing circle appears for over a minute before a message with

‘Ooops.

Unable to connect. Please check the network settings used.’ appears.

Is the app currently down for maintenance? 

Yup, The same for me again. 

I’ve tried using their website to login as well and the login page on their website won’t load. I’m thinking everything must be down? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Frank Hollis and @Charlotte.h1,

The situation with the App and Account difficulties is still ongoing. To keep up to date with all the latest announcements surrounding the matter, please follow the link below:

Thanks for your ongoing patience.

Will

Why iD Mobile?