Want to hear your opinion!
icon

Best answer by Gregor 5 March 2019, 19:07

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @JackHarris

My opinion in this subject will yes and no. I have to answer like this because an idea of Galaxy Buds or Air pods in amazing and it gives really hassle free and comfortable listening experience but they are so easy to loose that I would personally stick with proper over ear wireless headphones. This is very subjective though, I personally prefer over ears because I tend to live with my mind in the clouds and would quickly leave them somewhere and think that they are back in my charging cover to realize next day that I don't have them anymore. Other people may be more thoughtful with them like my colleague from work who uses them nearly a year and still going strong.

Kind Regards
Userlevel 3
Hi @JackHarris

My opinion in this subject will yes and no. I have to answer like this because an idea of Galaxy Buds or Air pods in amazing and it gives really hassle free and comfortable listening experience but they are so easy to loose that I would personally stick with proper over ear wireless headphones. This is very subjective though, I personally prefer over ears because I tend to live with my mind in the clouds and would quickly leave them somewhere and think that they are back in my charging cover to realize next day that I don't have them anymore. Other people may be more thoughtful with them like my colleague from work who uses them nearly a year and still going strong.

Kind Regards

Fantastic glad to here. 😃👍
Userlevel 2
Had a look at a pair today, and... I like the look and feel of then. I wasn't allowed to stick them in my ears (as they had one pair on show) but I think they will stand up pretty well. Looking forward to trying them out for real at some point.
Userlevel 3
Had a look at a pair today, and... I like the look and feel of then. I wasn't allowed to stick them in my ears (as they had one pair on show) but I think they will stand up pretty well. Looking forward to trying them out for real at some point.
Great to hear!
Userlevel 3

Hi @JackHarris

Kind Regards
Fantastic glad to here. 😃👍

hear***
I wouldn't use them as I have long hair and I would be worried they would get caught in it and I would lose one. I have wireless over the ear headphone that I love and use most days. Hope this helps.

Why iD Mobile?