Solved

bill

• 21 January 2021
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 1

I have paid 2 months worth of bills at £112 something p and and it’s telling me I still owe money and my service isn’t on I can’t phone anyone to speak about it can anyone help 

icon

Best answer by Michelle 3 February 2021, 12:08

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Joshua30,

We’ll drop you a private message now to see where you’re up to with your bills and what we can do to help.

Will

Heloo my I pay monthely 20£ and is tak my first bill 40£ Please can you giv my 20£ back pleas my numaber is 07450505692

Ok

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Marcel radu 

Have you overpaid your monthly bill or have you been charged an extra £20 on top of your monthly line rental charges? 

Thanks

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Yas i pay 20£ my month and after is tak mor 20£ is tak 40£ all total 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Marcel radu 

We would advise speaking with our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team who will be able to look into this for you.

-Mohsin

I have a problem with work and my money will come on March 12, please wait for me

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @bandyova,

I’ve replied to your other post made on the Community just a bit ago.

Mohammed

OK cut a long story short invoice number63243279 Mr d jones I have just received a bill from yourselves for£185,67p I don't know where this has come from I have not used your network for over a year now and have not even got that phone number anymore back when all this covid started, I tried to contact you guys loads of times but you was saying my number didn't match up to your info you had on me, if you check your records of all the live chats I had but I was still not getting anywhere with you, so the minute I stop direct debit you all of a sudden know who I am now so I decided to switch networks so you should recall there are. O calls no text or nothing used from myself  fot the number 07595567658 but now you are asking me to pay something I not even used I will not  be making this payment for something I have not used and if we have to go legal then that's fine I am now with giff gaff and ho my god what a difference 10 a month all in if you need to contact me email me at jonesdarren290@gmail.com has I am no longer at the address you sent Bill to I have moved on regard darren

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Dazzy266 

We will send you a Private Message so we can look into this for you. To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

Hi can I get someone to contact me about my bill please. Your system is sending me a due bill but i’m pretty sure my bill is up to date.

Victor

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @victorsetlhare,

Can you advise if you have checked your iD Mobile app or account to ensure that you are up to date with your payments and bills?

Let us know if an outstanding balance is still showing after your bill has been paid and we can check this out in a private message.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?