Question

Bill Amount

• 20 October 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi.  My bill seems to be increasing each month even though I’m using my phone exactly the same, not sending picture messages or going over my data allowance etc.  My tariff is £21.99 a month, but this month it’s £26.33 and I can’t work out why.  Have you increased your prices and not informed customers?  Please can someone explain.  

Thanks 

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Mel1509,

Have you checked the section of your bill where everything is itemised?

You might find a clue to the price increase there - anyway good luck!  

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi.  My bill seems to be increasing each month even though I’m using my phone exactly the same, not sending picture messages or going over my data allowance etc.  My tariff is £21.99 a month, but this month it’s £26.33 and I can’t work out why.  Have you increased your prices and not informed customers?  Please can someone explain.  

Thanks 

Hey @Mel1509,

We haven’t had any other price increase bar the RPI 2021 increase in April 2021.

It’s been a few months past this now so you’d have noticed this if it was the case.

Have you tried viewing the PDF bill? We give a full breakdown of this and you can scroll down the pages to see what the charges are.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi Mohammed.  I may be being a bit thick.  My tariff is £21.99, is this excluding VAT?  As it’s broken down as below.

Monthly Recurring Charge From: 12/10/21 To: 17/11/21 £21.94
UK From: 12/09/21 To: 17/10/21 £0.00
Data Rollover £0.00
Bill cycle change service From: 29/09/21 To: 17/10/21 £0.00
Sub Total for this invoice £21.94
VAT @ 20% £4.39
Total amount due £26.33
Total charges for this month £26.33

Also, re mobile data as below:

Your standard allowance last month was: 5,120MB
The amount you rolled over from the previous month to last month was: 436MB

So your total combined available to use for last month was: 1,982MB
The amount you used last month was: 12 mins 4 sec 208 2,375MB
Your expired rollover allowance for last month due to non-use was: -830MB
So the amount you've rolled over into the current month is: 436MB

Did I go over my allowance?  Forgive my dimness!

Thanks 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Mel1509,

It’s not dimness at all. Looking at that, there is no reason you should be charged more than expected. We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Userlevel 1

Thanks very much Will.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

No problem @Mel1509.

Someone will reply to your PM as soon as they’re available.

Will

Why iD Mobile?