Solved

Bill Incorrect, over charged

• 16 November 2020
  • 6 replies

My monthly bill is only supposed to be £20.99 which is what I paid the first month off my contract, however the second month i was charged £24.98 for my standard monthly charge and then an additional £4.99 Tax on top!

Why is this?

icon

Best answer by Kevin 22 November 2020, 21:13

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @LouisD99 

Have you recently asked for the date to be changed for the Direct Debit at all?

If so, then your most recent bill you’ve had is likely a pro-rata one for a period a little longer than a usual single-month.

If you check the bill itself it should outline the to and from dates of the bill itself.  The next bill and those thereafter should just be the same date each month.

Any outside of plan charges on your bill should be showing near the last part of your bill should you ever have anything like that.

Any further questions, let us know.

Again I’ve paid my bill on the 17 november and it’s not showing up? Why? i’m fed up to the back teeth with ID mobile, Why can’t I speak to a PERSON?….Even “THE so-called “LIVE-CHAT” doesn’t work what is wrong with you People? What kind of Customer Service is this when you have to go to a forum for any Problems or advice? Bad- News!

Userlevel 1

Hi I payed twice this month I would like you to refund me 

Userlevel 1

Hi I payed twice this month first payment of£ 21.53 and second payment of £21.3 I need the money back now 

Userlevel 1

Is anyone there or am I missing I. The wind 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi I payed twice this month first payment of£ 21.53 and second payment of £21.3 I need the money back now 

Hello @Chris88,

I’ll send you a PM so we can refund the additional payment.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?