Billing alert / notification

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I wonder if anyone else has experienced this issue.

My iD account My billing is setup for paperless billing. Online in my iD account it even states I’ll receive a email alert whenever a new bill is ready to view (see below) - but I’ve never received an email alert about my new bill being ready.

At one point, I used to get an SMS alert about my new bill, but these stopped several months ago.

Any suggestions welcome - many thanks.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @andewhite,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We can certainly look at what’s going on here and get it checked out with the relevant team.

Could you possibly contact us via Facebook or Twitter as that will allow us to get back to you quicker.

Regards,

Kash

iD Mobile

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Kash, I’ll pop over to Twitter and send a DM to the iD Mobile team there.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Update:

The team responded on 01-Aug-2022 with the following:

For some reason, your account's status was labelled as 'surprised invoice', which meant that you didn't get any billing notifications. However, they've removed that now.

Unfortunately, this hasn’t solved the problem - I’m still not notified when my new bill is ready to view online.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

No idea what's going on with your account, but I ger email notifications everytime my son's bill is generated.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

No idea what's going on with your account, but I get email notifications every-time my son's bill is generated.

Good to know alerts work elsewhere.

Not sure iD actually know what’s going on with my account though.

Isn’t the iD Mobile MVNO model based on using bespoke systems for customer account management and billing services, to provide:

• great value contracts / plans
  • great customer service
  • flexibility
Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Update:

Don’t know if iD would ever manage to fix my billing issue, because I’ve ported my number to another mobile network, without a resolution.

Why iD Mobile?