Question

BlueLightCard Offer

• 27 July 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello

i have just recently joined as a new customer. I have only just realised as a BlueLightCard customer I’m eligible for the 12GB bundle for £7. 
Can my contract me change to get this please? I can provide BlueLightCard details in a DM

thanks 

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello

Can my contract me change to get this please? I can provide BlueLightCard details in a DM

thanks 

Okay @Grunlaar, you’ll have to contact iD Mobile to do this.

Get in-touch by:

The iD customer service agents work 9am - 8pm on weekdays, and 9am - 6pm at the weekend.

Userlevel 1

Thanks Ande. Tried the live chat but was told that wasn’t supported. Should i try again?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Did you speak to an iD agent?

Did the iD agent say there isn’t a 20% discount for a Blue Light Card holder?

Userlevel 1

Yes an ID agent. They just said bluelight was not supported on the network but I don’t think they understood 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Grunlaar, I’m not a BLC holder - is there a secret place that lists the companies offering discounts to BLC holders? 

Userlevel 1

Just via their app ande. That’s pretty much it

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Yes an ID agent. They just said bluelight was not supported on the network but I don’t think they understood 

I suggest getting in-touch with iD Mobile on social media by facebook (using Messenger) or Twitter (by sending a Direct Message).

Userlevel 1

Ok. Will give it a try and report back to you 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @Grunlaar, I can see you managed to speak to us via Twitter regarding this. We’ll keep you updated there!

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?