Question

calls dropping out

• 1 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi, so since updating to galaxy s20 fe I drop out of every phone call , to confirm this signal is are is supposed to be very good, however it isn’t! The calls drop all of the time! For months now!! the signal drops to 3G frequently with 1 or 2 bars! I use WiFi calling and that drops calls! I’ve travelled locally and my signal is so poor! Calls cut during a conversation! These are areas where signal should be good and Iin the open The phone has been reset tried all new setting and all the options available I’ve tried a different sim in my phone and that works just fine.. I’ve tired my sim in another phone and the same problem occurs.. this leaves me to believe that the problem lies with ID mobile! I need a phone that is reliable, a phone and network that works while I am driving and does not put me in a situation where I can not contact anyone I have a disability and two small children what if there should there be an emergency. I can not even get in touch with anyone to discuss this! If I needed to speak with someone urgently, this is not an option. I’ve literally spent over an hr today searching for some kind of contact number that puts you through to a person!  I wish to cancel this policy as you are not fourfilling you side ov the contract. 

The post code is TN24 8RF 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Rainbow123 

We are sorry to hear this. We understand how frustrating this must be. I have checked the coverage in your area and everything does seem fine apart from some recent congestion which may have caused some signal issues.

Please can you check to see what the network mode is selected in your phone settings. You can do this by going into settings > connections > Mobile networks > Network Mode > Please ensure LTE/3G/2G is selected. 

Please let us know if this makes any difference to the signal on your phone. 

-Mohsin

Thanks for the reply.

4 months of congestion?

I can confirm LTE/3G/2G is selected. 

Thanks 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Rainbow123,

We’ll drop you a Private Message now to see what we can do to fix this.

Will

Why iD Mobile?