Question

Can't get my money back

• 31 July 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi Folks. 

I have a problen with ID, I have returned a contract on thr 30th of April and still waiting for the refund £79.99!

I have been in contact with Carephone warehouse and ID complains team and on thr e-mail, also I phoned them and everytime I have was told that I will get my money in 3-5days. My money never came back to my account.

I feel quite upset, I am with ID for long time now and never had any problems and this came..

I've sent the phone straight away, paid for it and can't just get my money back.. 

Has anyone ever had a problem like this with ID?

Any advice?

Thank you, Martyna 

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Martynakz, sorry to hear about the refund taking so long. You aren’t still paying line rental for the handset you sent back are you? Did you purchase from us directly, or Carphone Warehouse?

Will

Hi @Martynakz, sorry to hear about the refund taking so long. You aren’t still paying line rental for the handset you sent back are you? Did you purchase from us directly, or Carphone Warehouse?

Will

No, the contract has been cancelled, everything is sorted but I just can not get my money back for the upfront cost of the phone ☹️

I did make a mistake and ibstead of upgrading I took a new contract, but returned the next day, it happened in the end of April, we are in August now.... 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@Martynakz If you purchased from Carphone Warehouse, you’d need to contact them. If you purchased from us directly, you’ll need to talk to the Live Chat team. 

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

@Martynakz If you purchased from Carphone Warehouse, you’d need to contact them. If you purchased from us directly, you’ll need to talk to the Live Chat team. 

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

I have tried a chat 100 times. They always say money will be on my account in 3-5 days and then nothing happens.

How can I take it further than being on chat or talking to complaints team? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Martynakz, I’ll drop you a private message shortly. Please keep an eye on your inbox.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?