Question

Can’t send premium text to radio station.HELP!!

• 23 February 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi all. Can’t send a premium text to 63103, £2 text.  I have a cap of £10 unused yet, and my app confirms I’m able to send make premium texts and calls.  Seems to be a problem with ID, do I have to go back to Vodaphone?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Hey @Keyboard Warrior 

Checking online it appears the word you need to text is WIN to 63103. If you are still having trouble after trying this, let us know and we can take a further look into this for you. 

Good luck in the competition! 

Thanks, 

Jade 

Hi Kieran, no joy, everything switched on, I’ve tried sending the word cash, not win, as the DJ said send the word Cash.  I’ll try the entry via internet👍

Hi Kieran, everything definitely switched on for premium, I texted the word Cash, not win, are you sure it’s Win as the Radio DJ said text Cash.  There seems to be loads of previous problems with customers not being able to send text.  I’m using a new iPhone se 2020, are you using android? Cheers KW

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

I also noticed with the message to 63103 you have to send “win”, otherwise there’s no response. E.g. I didn’t get a response when I sent “test”.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi Keyboard Warrior,

I’ve just tested it using my own personal iD Mobile SIM and it works OK for me. I know you mentioned the app confirms you can send premium texts and calls but is the “Premium” feature definitely turned on? To check this:

1. Log in to the iD Mobile app
  2. Click on “Services” down the bottom of the screen
  3. Scroll down to “Premium” and check the feature is turned on. 

Hopefully that’s the problem and you’ll be able to enter the prize draw :)

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Kieran

Why iD Mobile?