Question

Cancel account and complain

Good afternoon, 

I am absolutely disgusted and disappointed with ID mobile’s lack of care and support. 

I have been constantly been trying to call and even with you automated call system, it says please hold if it is urgent. 

I am a key worker and have been providing care since the start of all of this, i have not had access to online until today where i then receive a letter from a debt collection service which was out of the blue i have had no correspondence from you this is just not acceptable. 

I owe £24 to what i have tried to cancel, i appreciate and understand that there have been many difficulties but this is not OK. 

Please can somebody please call me to discuss this from a team 

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Cbaxter 

Welcome to the iD Community.

We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We are running a limited service via webchat so you may experience extended waiting times.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’.

If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Good morning, 

I have tried and i understand reduced staffing however you were very quick to send debit collection letter to me and i have tried and tried to get hold of somebody while working full time as a key worker, and a mum of two SEN children, which i am sure you can not appreciate at all, i am also waiting on your complaints team. 

Again your company has been so quick to call in debit companies but not actually respond to customers just threats ! 

So yet again i have got to try and spend even more time TRYING

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Cbaxter 

I apologise for again for all the troubles you’ve had.

As you have made contact with the complaints team , then they will pick this up and get back to you in due course.

How long back did you email them ?

Thanks, 

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?