Solved

Cancel My Contract

• 20 November 2020
  • 6 replies

i have been trying to cancel my mums contract she hasn't used the phone in over months as it broke and dont even know the number for it either. as there is no-one to speak to and not having any joy with getting through any other way she cancelled her DD it has now gone to a Dept collection my mum is 72 and is at her whits end over this which is something we can do without, so how do i cancel this for her?

icon

Best answer by Will 25 November 2020, 17:11

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Jean McD,

We’d need to speak to your Mother directly to perform a cancellation, are you able to ask her to set up an account on here so we can assist?

We would only be able to do it on your request if you have power of attorney. If you have that, please let us know and we’ll take it from there.

Will

Hi Will my mum is 72 and isn’t very technical at all I deal with all her finances if there was a number for mum to call and speak to someone this would’ve been done but unfortunately there isn’t which has caused a lot of stress for her I’m sure it does for people that don’t know how to use apps or computers . I understand there is a proses to follow so moving forward what do we do now x

Hi my mum has received a letter today for a payment of £12.04 ? I’m a previous email o was told that her contract had been closed and she has already paid the final bill to moorecroft can you please confirm this has been felt with and mum doesn’t owe any money 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Jean McD,

Would you be able to help her with getting in touch with us here? We can’t discuss her account without direct contact here unless you have power of attorney over her affairs. 

Our Live Chat Team can help her too and they can be contacted here.

Ryan

Your live chat is useless without a phone number which mum doesn’t have also I understand with Covid staff must be limited but have you tried getting to speak to someone? We haven’t been lucky enough to get hold of anyone otherwise that’s what we would’ve done in the first place. It’s taken a week to get this reply 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Jean McD 

Please could you help your mum contact us here? We can then help further. 

Michelle 

Why iD Mobile?