Question

Cancel SIM only contract in cooling off period

• 3 September 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I would like to cancel my sim only monthly rolling contract which I have not yet used and I am within my 14 days cooling off period however I can’t get on your online chat to speak to anyone

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

HI @Moisy 

We will send you a Private Message now to help with this. To view the message sent, simply click on your Profile on the top right and select Private Messages. 

-Mohsin

I have tried doing that several times. I follow instructions. it does not work. I have tried logging in to my account but my password is incorrect even though I use my finger print. It then says it will send new one to mobile phone but the Mobile number you have is WRONG. because my old phone company who I am staying with never gave you a Pac. I decided not to leave them and cancel with you 1 hour after giving you my bank account details. So I am not really with you so I technically have nothing to leave except you still have all my bank account details and I have just received a bill. I CANT LEAVE YOU BECAUSE YOU DO NOT RECOGNISE THAT I AM WITH YOU. please do not direct me to the Live chat bot again. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Moisy 

Did you try speaking with our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team? This would be the quickest way to cancel your new sim only contract.

-Mohsin

I do not use those platforms. I wish to cancel. SUPPORT ME. I have just received an email saying sim is on its way. I do not want it.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Moisy 

Our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network Team here is the best place to request a cancellation. We’re also contactable via Facebook and Twitter if you use those platforms.

If you have trouble using those services then please let us know here and we’ll offer further support.

-Mohsin

I would like to cancel my monthly Sim only contract, which I purchased this morning therefore within the cooling off period

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Holly545,

We’ll drop you a Private Message now to get that cancelled for you.

Will

Why iD Mobile?