Question

Cancellation confirmation

• 24 November 2021
  • 3 replies

I wish i’d read all these complaints before i ordered!!

Ordered on Saturday 20th November 2021.

Got an email that looked like a 5 year old created it.

Got another email saying my phone was out of stock but it would be with me soon (amazing telepathy).

Went onto online chat and spoke to someone i suspect wasn’t human who took 10 minutes to answer each question.

They told me my phone would be available on 14th December!!!!!!!  Useless!!!!  I am without a phone.  I’d like one now please!

After an hour he told me my order had been cancelled but i received no confirmation.

I want confirmation that you will not be stealing from me after lying that you had products in stock. 

What an underhand company.  Shame on you!

I won’t let this go and i look forward to telling people to avoid you like the plague.

Bring back humans and phone numbers to call!!!

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Catherine Smyth, sorry to hear about the experience you’ve had with us. The expected delivery date for any given phone is shown on the product page before placing your order. 

If the Live Chat team have said they’ve cancelled your order, then I’ve no reason to doubt them. However, if you’re concerned, I’d recommend jumping on Live Chat again and asking another agent to double check.

We’re a digital-first network provider which doesn’t work for everyone, but we can resolve any and all issues you might have via Live Chat, social media, or the iD Mobile Community. Our bot can’t cancel orders, so it will have been a human agent you were speaking to. We’re sorry if the service was slower than you’d have liked. If you can provide the date and time of the conversation, we can have this fed back.

Thank you,

Rory

No, no...that is not the case.

When i ordered it said the phone was in stock.

That’s why i ordered it.

I really don’t have 2 hours to ‘jump on Live Chat’ to confirm something you could confirm.

This isn’t satisfcatory service.

I’ll stick with Virgin Mobile.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Catherine Smyth,

So we can confirm that for you we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Why iD Mobile?