Solved

Cancellation of contract

• 9 February 2021
  • 19 replies

Hi,

I need to cancel my contract but I no longer know my number, have the sim and never setup the phone app so would someone please be able to help with this?

Thanks,

Emily

icon

Best answer by Michelle 20 February 2021, 15:54

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

19 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @EMilyday 

Please contact our Live Chat team?  

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday. 

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section.  

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient. 

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. 

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically. 

Thanks

Michelle

iD Mobile 

I have received my PAC code and I'm on a rolling contact at the moment.

I have given 30 days notice..but don't know if that has expired -nobody taking my phone calls to confirm this.

I wanted to be put on an Id plan which car phone warehouse is offering 4G for £6 a month-but your website does offer me that. Also i wanted to know about any NHS discounts that can be offered to me.

Also i want to know can i just disconnect and get charged on what I have used for that month?

regards

Sumeet

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @sameet231 

We cannot move an iD Mobile number from one account to another, number ports can only ever be done when you’re switching from another network. 

It would always be advisable to do an upgrade on an existing number you had if you’re looking to retain a number yet enter a new contract or change your tariff etc. 

If you switch to a new network provider using your PAC code your account will disconnect once your PAC has been used. 

If you have given 30 days disconnection notice your account will disconnect after 30 days, you would lose your number if you have requested a 30-day disconnection. 

We currently have the ability to add unlimited data for NHS staff, this would be applied to your current plan at no extra charge. 

Michelle

iD Mobile 

How do i get extra data..i couldnt see that option from my app.

My nhs email is *********

Can you forward it

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

HI @sameet231 

I have removed your email address from public view. 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details and make a request for the NHS data offer. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Userlevel 1

my elderly father still has a direct debit for a contract which was purchased 2yrs ago and he had never used it.  how can i cancel if i can’t login to an account which was probably set up in my name.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @angiehops 

Was the contract purchased in your father's name or your name?

-Mohsin

Hi... after unsuccessful attempts to have a chat online I'm now trying this last resort. I have a SIM card contract that rolls over every month and have a Direct Debit set up. The card is with my elderly dad and hasn't been working for the last 2 months or so (only allowed to do emergency calls and unable to make/ receive calls). I tried to login into my account but keeps saying that my details  are incorrect. The contract is under my name, I receive the emails on a monthly basis and the bank account info is also mine. The money is still being taken from my bank account and I haven't been notified of any issues. So disappointed with the service and how difficult it is to contact you to sort out a dispute. I want to cancel this contract now. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Arabel,

I am very sorry to hear about this issue. We will send you a PM now in order to offer further support.

Ryan

Please I need to cancel my contract of 24 months it does end on the 1st of March of nit before 

Arif Bashir. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Arif Bashir 

You can cancel your contract via your iD Mobile account online or via our App. 

There are several options to consider when you are ending your contract, further information can be found via the link below:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/returns-cancellations

Thanks

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Userlevel 1

Hi ID Mobile Team - I have a question but not sure where to post it. I bought 24 month contract (phone + sim) for my son, however now after 8 months, he had to stop using the sim for some reason, although he still needs to keep the phone. For some reason DD for my monthly payments have been cancelled, as I am not in UK currently, I am not getting any of my post and I am not sure how to contact you guys. Can someone please contact me via personal message, so I can exchange my email and define future payments. Thanks. Farhan

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @fanijee 

You can manage your account and payment details online, all you need to do is register via the link below:

https://my.idmobile.co.uk/

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Userlevel 1

Hello @ Michelle - Thanks for your response, please see my further comments as follows:

1. We do not have ID mobile sim anymore, so not sure I can register?
  2. Although I am still in a contract but is there a possibility to cancel sim part of the contract? and stop the service, however I can carry on paying for the mobile as agreed?
  3. Once I have the feedback against points 1&2 above and if I am unable to register due to missing sim, can someone please contact me via an email to set up revised payment for future months?  

Really appreciate your response, as it will really help me to sort this out while I am stuck outside UK.

Thanks and Take care

Kind Regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @fanijee,

We can get a new SIM sent out for you if you would like?

Also our tariffs don’t come in 2 payment parts. You would continue to pay the contractual monthly amount as we can’t reduce the tariff.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi Kash - Thanks for your reply. Since I am not in the UK currently, therefore cannot receive the sim, is there an alternative way, to set up my DD please?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @fanijee,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi Kash, Thank you so much for your private message. Please note that I cannot reply you there (please see message below) seems like you need to follow me before I can reply to you! Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @fanijee,

Sorry for that.

I have followed you now so you should be able to respond to us now.

Kash

iD Mobile

Why iD Mobile?