Question

Cancelled Contract not cancelled

• 24 June 2021
  • 1 reply

So a month ago cancelled contract, used a STAC and also visited on line and cancelled.  Received an email to say would be disconnected tomorrow, however on looking on phone and online you are going to continue to bill me.  I have therefore cancelled yesterday, cancelled today, hoping that this will be third time lucky.  Tried your chat bot….what a great experience that was.   I took out a new contract with ID and cancelled as soon as I took receipt of new phone expecting to give 30 days notice….how much notice do you need, a year???? my contract end date on line actually says 2020??  You are chasing me now as we have cancelled DD.  Yes cancelled early, but we will pay final bill.  I will not be reopening DD as we have served our notice but you chose to ignore it.  Is the contract cancelling now after the 30 days, or are we starting again with the 30 days notice.  Now I wish I had not taken out a new contrat with you, this is an absolutely awful service.  How do you cancel contracts when you cancel on line, end the plan and then it continues….

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @David247,

Sounds like that’s your final bill that has generated and so would require payment. We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Why iD Mobile?