Question

cancelling direct debit and starting new one

Hi 

I want to change my direct debit bank details.  Moving from a joint account to my personal account.  I have tried to do this both on the app and via my account the website on my computer.  It allows me to type in my new details but won’t save them.  On both devices it says ‘whoops there’s a problem’.  I have logged out of my account on both devices and it still does the same.  Feels like this is a glitch on your system.

I have tried speaking your bots - totally unhelpful system in this case.

I can’t seem to get through to speaking to a human! I tried calling customer services - but just got directed back online!!!

This is a simple change that i want to make. Appalling that i have had to spend so much time on this already!!!

Please can someone help!!! Or give me a phone number that will allow me to speak to a human.

Thanks

Bela

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @belabambina 

We are sorry to hear this. This usually does work when logging into your account through the link below:

https://my.idmobile.co.uk/

Once you are in, select 'My Billing', and then to 'Manage my Direct Debit'. If you are still having issues, please can you try using a different web browser. 

-Mohsin

Thank you Mohisn!

That link actually worked.  I bizarrely had to take the hypen out of my surname as it wouldn’t accept it, even tho that’s what was originally on there.

Anyway, all sorted now and thankfully no need to try and call!

Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

That is great to hear @belabambina 

Feel free to message us for any issues you may have in the future. Take care.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?