Question

Cancelling well within 14 days cooling off period

• 9 April 2021
  • 3 replies

I recently ordered a 12 month sim only contract but would like to cancel within my 14 day cooling off period - which I’m well within (only received the sim yesterday).

I spent 3 hours calling and kept getting cut off by recorded mesages and bots with no live person help to chat with - can someone help me with this please? 

I am completely shocked at how terrible the customer service/support is - here’s hoping I have more luck here.

Even though I’ve only just activated the sim card to cancel it - i received a text that I would owe £102.21 for a 12 month contract that I no longer want or need - surely this can’t be right under the 14 day cooling off period?

When i click on the link to cancel - this happens…

“The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 1994886944268949491”

I smell a scam!!!

Moira

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @mrsmoiraquinn,

I’m sorry to hear that you are having trouble with getting in touch with us to return your purchase.

The reason why you have seen the high bill mentioned is because you have looked at a cancellation rather than a return; these will have different outcomes of course and we will send you a private message now in order to set up the return for you. You will still be billed for the time of which the plan has been active as per our terms and conditions.

In regards to the error message received when online, if you clear your browsers cookies, this may solve that issue if you see it again in the future.

Ryan

Thanks, I *finally* got sorted yesterday!

Moira

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

That’s great to hear @mrsmoiraquinn.

If you do need anything else in the future though, you’re always welcome to drop us another message.

Take care.

Will

Why iD Mobile?