Solved

Cant log in. Got a bill and wrong address is onit

• 12 December 2018
  • 4 replies

Need help cant login and i put wrong address down .so a sim has been posted there and not my house help..
icon

Best answer by Ryan 13 December 2018, 16:41

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Katiecat,

I'm sorry to hear this! Have you already registered an account? If not, you'll need to do this first. If you already have an account, you can reset your password using think link.

In regards to having your SIM card delivered to the right address, we'll need to update your address and then reissue the SIM card. Please contact our Live Chat team here so we can get this done as soon as possible.

Ryan
Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Katiecat,

After seeing your reply to another post, please can you email us.

Please include your iD Community Username, your full name, full address, phone number and date of birth.

Ryan.

Thanks ryan after posting and much more trying i got it sorted within 10mins new sim on enroute now . Once said sim arrives il will try and get the app part sorted . Iv yet to expericiance the id network . For now this issue is resolved . Thank you id community . Lets hope my anxiety stays away for awhile . Anywayy happy new year guys xx
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Katiecat,

I'm glad that you have managed to get this sorted! If you need anything else at all, just let us know. ☺️

Happy New Year to you too!

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?