Question

Capped Limit reached on Unlimited Bundle ...

• 22 June 2022
  • 3 replies

Trying to make a call it says I’ve reached my Capped Limit … despite it being unlimited minutes.  The same with texts.  The bundle is active until 19th of July

Numbers dialed are all regular 01 or other ID Mobiles.  Had a new SIM because of this … same issue.

SIM doesn’t work in another iPhone either.

Ideas gratefully accepted as I missed making some very important medical appointments today

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sounds like iD have goofed again if the replacement SIM card doesn’t work in a number of (unlocked) different handsets.

Are you a pay-monthly or pay-as-you-go customer?

An obvious option would be to leave iD.

Sometimes you get better customer service by calling 7777 (if you can), from your iD handset, then select the thinking-of-leaving-iD option.

Good luck.

thanks for the reply Ande 

PAYG bundle … unlimited minutes/ text … it’s my wife’s hand me down after she upgraded.

Live Chat have escalated it to tech support but i’ve got a 200 mile journey tomorrow and a call within the next ‘48 hours’ is cutting it fine.

The only thing I can think of is that I stopped the recurring bundle that paid automatically (because ID were taking 2 payments out on the same day … and despite showing bank statements they said it wasn’t happening … but that’s a whole different story ...)

Maybe this has something to do with it because the issue only happened after I made the payment on the 19th ?

Maybe leaving is the best option … will decide when i’ve spoken to tech support … but if they tell me to take the SIM out I’m going to scream lol

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Don’t hold your breath waiting for a response from tech support.

In my experience you either never hear back, or if you do it’s several days or even weeks later.

The tech team isn’t customer facing - everything in-and-out goes through the iD customer service team.

Anyway, good luck.

Why iD Mobile?