Solved

Changed to Sim Only plan with 5gb, got 0kb allowance and now stuck?

• 19 February 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

After my two year contract with phone ran out, I changed my plan to Sim Only last month, to include 5gb of data (£7/mth). I continued to go about my business and suddenly, I get a message this week to say I’ve reached my “cap limit”.

Turns out I’ve had 0kb allowance to start the month with, so ID just went for my “out-of-plan” cap??

How do I get this refunded AND the correct allowance instated on my account please?

icon

Best answer by Kash 21 February 2021, 19:01

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

HI @itsmaret 

We are following you now so you should be able to respond to the Private Message we have sent you.

-Mohsin

Userlevel 1

Hi @Kash  @iD Support 

Please note that this issue is not solved - Could you please get in touch with me via direct message in a way so I can respond?

Thanks,

Maret

Userlevel 1

Hi Kash,

I sent you a DM. The ID Support account did send me a private message, but I cannot reply to it?

Please help!

Thanks,

Maret

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about this.

So that we can take a further look into it we have sent you a message.

Please respond to our private message so we can advise further.

Thanks,

Kash

Userlevel 1

I would appreciate an answer or speak to a human please. I now cannot use mobile data at all even though I should have 5gb every month.

Many thanks,

Maret

Userlevel 1

I would really like to speak to someone about this as I now can’t use mobile data outside of my home!! Can someone reply or let me know how I get to speak to a person please?

Why iD Mobile?