Question

Changing to Sim only at the end of contract

• 30 March 2021
  • 1 reply

My contract  with ID mobile ends on the 10th April. I had an email which indicated  i could go on a rolling monthly plan for £6 a month and I would like to do this, however this offer is not available when I log into my account and go to ‘change plan’ What is the easiest way to get stay with ID mobile, change to Sim only, keepoing the same number. 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @DSm 

Have you checked to see if this deal is available through the ‘Upgrade’ section on your iD app? If not, please contact our ‘Upgrade’s Team’ on our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network function where someone will be able to assist you. Our team will proceed by verifying your details and the details of our competitor’s deal you’d like us to compare. You can chat to the upgrades team here - when in a chat, tell our virtual assistant that you would like to upgrade, you’ll then be directed to our ‘Upgrades Team’. Please note that the live chat ‘Upgrade Team’ are only available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?