Solved

Complaint without acknowledgement or response 2 weeks later

• 20 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi - One for the ID Mobile peeps who try their very best to hold this show together.

I raised a compliant 2 weeks ago (212646962), and have yet to receive any contact about it.

I’ve since resolved the original issue myself, but to have a formal complaint ignored just isn’t acceptable - just another godawful customer experience. Is it worth raising a case with the ombudsman? If anything, just to try and teach the company a lesson.

I’ve really not got off to the best of starts

icon

Best answer by Will 23 October 2020, 19:33

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Oracus,

I can see we were speaking to you about 20 days ago in the Private Messages. You didn’t provide the any personal details for us to access your account, but did mention some feedback, that I passed on for you.

I can’t see anywhere that you mentioned a formal complaint on there, but rather, you were complementary about one of our colleagues you’d spoken to on LiveChat.

If you’d really like to teach us a lesson, feel free to share some more details about the complaint, and we’ll be sure to learn from it, and see about providing you with a favourable response.

Will

Userlevel 1

Hi Will, 

Thanks for the reply, and at that point, the live chat was helpful, though I was far less complimentary about the poor processes your colleagues were tied to.

I raised the compliant with your colleagues on live chat (hence the reference number above) and haven't heard anything back since. Is that standard practice? How does one contact the complaints team if the complaints team seems unable/unwilling to contact me?

At the very least it seems the complaint needs to change - I’ve resolved the original issue myself - but to have a formal complaint logged, then ignored is just not cricket.

Ta

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Oracus,

Complaints should be handled promptly so depending on how long you have waited since the last update, this may need some attention.

Please respond back to our Support Team via Private Message and we can assist further.

Thank you.
Ryan

Why iD Mobile?