is there a customer service contact number for ID

icon

Best answer by Will 18 September 2020, 20:24

View original

47 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi @andewhite 

Thanks for the help here, it’s worth noting that the email address mentioned is not a customer service/support channel.

Tom

Okay thanks @Tom.
FYI, the email address came from a live chat agent, when asked how to email iD support.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @andewhite 

Thanks for the help here, it’s worth noting that the email address mentioned is not a customer service/support channel.

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Julia Mullan 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Can I get a response please

Unfortunately, this forum isn’t for real time live chat @Julia Mullan - iD staff normally read user posts once a day, though sometimes not this often.  

I need the iD support e mail address

It’s not obvious that iD Mobile have an email address for customer support - the sitemap for the web site doesn’t have a link for this, nor does the iD Mobile “Contact Us” page. 

One iD email address appears to be documents@idmobile.co.uk - though doesn’t sound promising for getting iD account support. 
🤞

I need the iD support e mail address

Can I get a response please

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Can you send me the private message iD support address. I have tried live chat and it says it may take a few seconds to open up I waited for minutes but it did not open up. I have now checked my balance and it is showing every payment I make is going to a minus amount. I really need to speak to someone now.

Popup blockers can stop the live chat from working @Julia Mullan
If you can’t use live chat, login to Facebook or X (Twitter), then use Facebook Messenger or send an X (Twitter) DM, to iD support. 
🤞

Can you send me the private message iD support address. I have tried live chat and it says it may take a few seconds to open up I waited for minutes but it did not open up. I have now checked my balance and it is showing every payment I make is going to a minus amount. I really need to speak to someone now.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I have been trying to contact you for two day’s now. I have paid my mobile phone bill twice now and I am still getting a message saying I cannot make any calls until I pay my bill. This is really urgent as I have to contact someone. My mobile number is 074826 81696. Do you have a telephone number I can Call?

iD Mobile don’t have a telephone number for customer service @Julia Mullan

Try live chat, Facebook Messenger, or X (Twitter) DM to privately message iD support for assistance with your iD account - the agents work until 8pm on weekdays. 
🤞

I have been trying to contact you for two day’s now. I have paid my mobile phone bill twice now and I am still getting a message saying I cannot make any calls until I pay my bill. This is really urgent as I have to contact someone. My mobile number is [REDACTED]. Do you have a telephone number I can Call?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Bronco,

Welcome to the Community!

I can see that we have responded to elsewhere.

Unfortunately we don’t have a timescale for testing or if the device will be added in the future.

Kash

Hi

Can you confirm (or not) that iD mobile will be testing the Motorola G200 regarding 5G access?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @COLIN JOHNSON,

You can simply text the words PAC to the number 65075 from the iD SIM card.

A PAC code will then be texted to you and you can give that to the new network provider who will port your number out.

As well as that, you can even log into the iD app/account.

Click My Account  then End my plan and when asked if you want to keep your number, just select Yes.

Let us know how you get on and sorry to hear you’re thinking of leaving.

If there’s anything we can do to help, please let us know.

Mohammed

how can i get a PAC number

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Denise Wise 

Did you submit your PAC code to us during purchase? If so you won’t need to submit it to us via the form again.

If you didn’t submit it already please let us know so we can get in touch.

Tom

Hi I tried to enter my PUC code to switch to my old number but it says there is an error. I have done this three times checking all the details are correct but not working. How can I talk to customer services? My PUC lasts till 14 June so not run out yet. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Angela Yates,

Do you need any help at all?

Mohammed

7777 customer service number 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@anzelika,

I can see that we have responded to your other post.

If you still require assistance, please get back to us there.

Kash

Hi , I have locked my phone by entering the wrong sim lock 3 times i need to get a PUK code. I can`t get into my account as don`t know details and can`t do lost info as can`t get on phone how do i get PUK

I'm not interested in your suggestions and I've deleted them. 

DON'T REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Toffee1963,

We can certainly check this out.

Are you able to send us a screenshot of the emails that you are receiving?

You can crop out any personal information you want to hide.

Kash

I've only joined you in the last week, my wife and son have also joined you in the last week. 

Why is your customer services sending me emails saying that my wife has left you and can she give you feedback to win a £200 Curry's voucher?

You keep sending me emails that are not relevant to me and if you persist sending them I will find another provider and transfer all 3 accounts because you are not providing me with any information that's useful. 

I pay for all 3 accounts and I've already setup the direct debit for all 3 accounts. 

You need to check your records and check your facts?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Andy Gibbons 

As mentioned above we don’t have a customer services phone number, however we can help here if you would like.

Tom

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

There is no telephone support with iD Mobile. Sign out of the community forum before trying to access live chat and the error should go away.

Why iD Mobile?