Question

Contract Cancellation

• 17 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Good morning,

I have attempted to cancel my contract as I have two and only require one. I followed all the steps within the app, but receive and error message when trying. The live chat just instructs me to follow the same steps which are not working for me. I have since cancelled the direct debit but understand that I am still liable for the costs, so I am wanting to ask here if you can cancel my contract.

If you can PM me I can provide details of the relevant account, and sort any payments owed.

Kind regards,

Beau.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Good morning,

I have attempted to cancel my contract as I have two and only require one. I followed all the steps within the app, but receive and error message when trying. The live chat just instructs me to follow the same steps which are not working for me. I have since cancelled the direct debit but understand that I am still liable for the costs, so I am wanting to ask here if you can cancel my contract.

If you can PM me I can provide details of the relevant account, and sort any payments owed.

Kind regards,

Beau.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Beaumont 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further and help with cancelling one of your contracts.  To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?