Solved

contract ended

• 30 March 2020
  • 3 replies

My 24 month contract just ended which means the phone is paid for. Why haven’t Id given me a new price for sim only?

icon

Best answer by Gregor 30 March 2020, 17:45

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Thomas 

The thing with every provider (not only iD) that they will continue to charge you the same amount until you upgrade your contract yourself. Good thing about iD Mobile though is that your upgrade process is as easy as it can be. Just simply login to your App or Account then tap onto menu button on the left top corner and choose "My Account". There you will find wee button "check if you can upgrade". Tap there and it will take you to all available deals that are prepared for you. When you sort the deals by cheapest first, sim only deals will appear at the top of results. 

Kind Regards 

Gregor

My contract ends in 30 days and offered upgrades but not the cheapest SIM Only options. All are £20+ ! Why is this? I’m unable to call ID as call centre closed. Help please!

Userlevel 1

Can you see SIM Only option at all? I think you should try by going to the upgrade options (not plan changes) and find the available SIM Only deals.

Why iD Mobile?