Question

coverage

• 18 July 2021
  • 5 replies

I have only been with ID for a week after changing from virgin.    My network coverage at home is now very poor.  I am only getting 1 bar at most and when people call me the call disconnects. 

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @bmr1816 

Did you know that iD Mobile offers WiFi Calling for these situations like yours? I am on the same boat as you. In my house I get one bar at best but WiFi Calling is the life saver for me. You can check if you phone is compatible with this feature over here https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/wifi-calling

Kind Regards

Gregor

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @bmr1816 

@Gregor is absolutely correct with the WiFi calling, I also use these feature whilst at home.

How is your signal outside your home and away from your postal area? 

Thanks

Michelle

iD Mobile

Yes I have WiFi calling enabled but the actual network coverage is shocking even when away from home

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

If you're unhappy with the coverage provided by ID Mobile then you can leave penalty free. ID Mobile offer a 14/30 day return period.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @bmr1816 

We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the coverage. 

We can check for any reported issues in your area, we’ll just need to take your postcode?

Have you tried your SIM in another phone to see if the signal improves ?

We do offer a 30 day return period if you are not happy; please let us know if you would like to cancel and we’ll send you a private message 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?