Solved

Customer service issues & communications?

• 6 April 2018
  • 5 replies

Does anyone else have a problem with customer services and manaegment call backs i have been waiting three months now for a number change where a psycho ex keeps harassing me I have provided crime refernce detaisl and still they refuse, they have even effected my credit rating i ordered a phone in september and did not reciev until December January they said they would credit my bill and sstill havent right now I think ID mobile is the worse provider.

I bet no one even wins the bloody phone lol.

Just want yo know what issues others are having then they will maybe sort themselves out.
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 11 April 2018, 09:42

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @DebBrand,

We are sorry to see something like this happen. We have sent you a PM in regards to your order so we can check this out.

Ryan

Same here they sent me the wrong phone, can’t get through on the chat pop up, car phone warehouse sent the phone but won’t replace it as the contract is with ID mobile but I can’t get hold of anyone to speak to 😡

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi Cassieh, this is disappointing to hear.

We can't access your account from this platform which is why we've asked you to contact us on Social Media.

By this we mean if you could send us either a Private Message on Facebook or a Direct Message on Twitter so we can take some details from you and investigate.

If you've already raised this to the Ombudsman who have taken on your complaint, then our team that deal with Ombudsman complaints will investigate this and liaise with the Ombudsman to resolve your complaint.

We can only but apologise for the failed callbacks and the service you've advised of above and we hope one way or another we can reach a resolution.

Mohammed
With all due respect phil sorrry's come to frequent and often with problems actually being fixed. I get promised calls back from management which never ever happen and many of your customer service advisers based in new zealand are very rude and arrogant, they literally speak to you like they are above you. I have numerous call recordings and have been in touch with the ombudsmen. I have 20+ emails to id mobile regarding just the number change. Now if you would like to check on it for me that is fine, do I want to be referred to another social media to get it sorted not really mate and you don't want me bad motuhing id mobile over bigger social media platforms really. This is only one of many many issues I have had with ID mobile. I owe £60 on my sons accoutn I tried to pay it they refused payment adn told me to email lucas credit services which I have now sent 6 emails to. The thing is this all goes against my credit, you was charging me for a phone for 3 months that I did not even have and this has greatly effected my credit rating. If i knew it was not going to be more drama i would literally leave ID Mobile that is how terrible the service from human beings has been. Just because you have great offers does not mean that the staff can be difficult and prevenet me from paying my bill on my sons phone also. just long
Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi cassieh, sorry to hear that this is your experience. we'd really like to find out more about when you've been in touch with us.
If you've not been able to get your number changed yet, we can check what's happening and make sure it's sorted for you. Can you get in touch with us on Facebook or Twitter with your details so we can get started.

Phil
facebook.com/idmobileuk/
twitter.com/id_mobile_uk

Why iD Mobile?