Question

Customer services and Live Chat not available for 4 days

I have been trying to contact customer services and/or use the live Chat service since Thursday last week. I have tried several times every few hours to get the same message "Sorry but we are receiving higher than normal calls" and pointing me back to the website.

I was wanting to upgrade my service now just want to cancel. I cannot cancel unless I contact customer services but they are not available to be contacted! How do I communicate with them - it is ridiculous that even on my 5th day I still cannot speak to anyone or contact them using the Live chat to tell them I wish to leave.

Can someone from customer services get in touch.

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @istyahmad,

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you have faced in regards to getting in touch with us.

If you're on our SIM only plan, you can cancel your contract through your iD Mobile App/Account. Alternatively, I'll send you a message now with further ways of contacting us so we can have this resolved for you.

Ryan

i am literally haveing the same problem except i have a full contract with phone, no live chat or anything, absolute joke

Userlevel 1

I have same problem, but as I am new I assumed that this was normal service.  No access to customer services.  I actually get some comfort from knowing that this ludicrous situation might only be temporary.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @MrAngry, I see you’ve posted a few times, is there anything we can help you with?

Will

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @pointless,

How is it we can assist you?

Will

Userlevel 1

Hi @MrAngry, I see you’ve posted a few times, is there anything we can help you with?

Will

Hi Will.  Thanks for taking interest in my problem.  I have posted it separately [ https://community.idmobile.co.uk/ask-a-question-18/two-different-sims-delivered-but-i-do-not-know-which-is-which-35845 ], but also copied below.  It might make more logic to reply to my original post at link supplied:

Recently I ordered two SIMs with different data limits. They both arrived on same day.  I have tried to cross-reference all the invoice/transaction/customer/contract/phone number/order number/etc, but there is no common factor or number between the online order/email references and the details on the delivered SIMs/documents.

How can I tell which SIM is which so I can correctly allocate them?

Many thanks..

i want to upgrade but need a conversation first, i suppose if be better off renewing with a different company 

Userlevel 1

Have you checked out  SMARTY? Still 3 network but one of downsides is No phone-based customer service.  Oh, wait a moment.  That sounds like iD Mobile, but Smarty does have email and weekday chat !

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

i want to upgrade but need a conversation first, i suppose if be better off renewing with a different company 

Hello @pointless,

If you have any general queries, we’d be happy to answer these.

We can’t discuss sales/upgrades as our Team is unable to process this but can guide you into how this can be done.

Mohammed

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @MrAngry, I see you’ve posted a few times, is there anything we can help you with?

Will

Hi Will.  Thanks for taking interest in my problem.  I have posted it separately [ https://community.idmobile.co.uk/ask-a-question-18/two-different-sims-delivered-but-i-do-not-know-which-is-which-35845 ], but also copied below.  It might make more logic to reply to my original post at link supplied:

Recently I ordered two SIMs with different data limits. They both arrived on same day.  I have tried to cross-reference all the invoice/transaction/customer/contract/phone number/order number/etc, but there is no common factor or number between the online order/email references and the details on the delivered SIMs/documents.

How can I tell which SIM is which so I can correctly allocate them?

Many thanks..

I’ll reply to you via your original topic.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?