Question

Deleted my questions

• 4 February 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

So, why did my questions get deleted, 2 of them I posted in the early hours of this morning, both without ANY reply from a member of staff?

1. Not receiving short code SMS from Uber
  1. This site not storing passwords correctly

Not really going to show anything good on your part.

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Leverz,

We haven’t deleted them, it sounds like you have some issues on your end. I replied to each.

Did you see either of my responses? If not, post your questions here again and i’ll answer again.

Will

Userlevel 1

I can assure you, I did not delete anything, and it is not an issue on my side. Funny, I don’t have problems on every other website I use, but here …

It fells more like censorship on your end to be honest.

No, how could I see them...

Userlevel 4
Badge

They will blame you because it is easy. When I have reported problems they marked it as "resolved" without investigating properly. 

Userlevel 1

Seriously, I posted those threads about 17 hours ago, thought I would get a response earlier, sat waiting as I wanted it done quick, but nope, they ignore, then censor and blame. I’m not saying @Will done it, but someone there sure did.

Userlevel 4
Badge

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/ask-a-question-18/payment-doesn-t-work-no-one-cares-42016

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Leverz,

I can see I have addressed all of your queries on another post now, so if you don’t mind, we’ll keep communications to that one to save any confusion or mixed messages.

Is there anything we can help you with @user2021?

Will

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Leverz,

I can see I have addressed all of your queries on another post now, so if you don’t mind, we’ll keep communications to that one to save any confusion or mixed messages.

Is there anything we can help you with @user2021?

Will

Sure, can you fix not working change direct debit feature, broken payment gateway and broken emails that are delivered as non-readable code? Details in my post. Please let me know when it's completed. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @user2021,

I see I’ve now responded to your post.

Will

Why iD Mobile?